19-4a who!

I said this in my prediction poll , 20-4a would be 4-0, and it looks like I was right after we whip them Broncos all over that field. I hope that the Broncos seen that there 19-4a friends can't handle us 20-4a boys , and panic tonight knowing there the only ones left to make a statement, sorry Broncos your gonna get broke off as well, so what u need to do is call all of your 19-4a people to go sit with u and try to fill your side up, because there is gonna be a packed house on our side screaming and making so much noise that your ponies will panic because they will not be able to hear each other on the field ! Go Indians scalp, em .

If you are banking on the broncos being overwhelmed by the moment tonight, you're in trouble. The broncos are used to the big games, we have played in a few more meaningful games than y'all have in the last few years. Y'all should know from experience that we are not intimidated by your big crowds and loud mouths.

[quote name="broncoman" post="1114753" timestamp="1321113502"]
If you are banking on the broncos being overwhelmed by the moment tonight, you're in trouble. The broncos are used to the big games, we have played in a few more meaningful games than y'all have in the last few years. Y'all should know from experience that we are not intimidated by your big crowds and loud mouths.
[/quote]
I don't believe y'all have played in a few more meaningful/big games in the last few years. Go back two years (because that's the only people that could possibly have been on the team) PNG went 10-0 with big games against Nederland, Central, BH, and Brenham. Last year: PNG had big games against GP (Alamodome), Nederland, pretty much the last 5 regular season games were huge after starting 1-4, BH, Willis, and Manvel. Nederland is a bigger stage and game every single year than what Dayton has.

[quote name="HURRICANE 99" post="1114740" timestamp="1321113050"]
I said this in my prediction poll , 20-4a would be 4-0, and it looks like I was right after we whip them Broncos all over that field. I hope that the Broncos seen that there 19-4a friends can't handle us 20-4a boys , and panic tonight knowing there the only ones left to make a statement, sorry Broncos your gonna get broke off as well, so what u need to do is call all of your 19-4a people to go sit with u and try to fill your side up, because there is gonna be a packed house on our side screaming and making so much noise that your ponies will panic because they will not be able to hear each other on the field ! Go Indians scalp, em .
[/quote]Just Bring It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1114793" timestamp="1321114967"]
Always be faithful - 20-4A brooms are ready to sweep the last bit of trash back into the Trinity.  WELCOME TO INDIAN NATION
[/quote]You definitely been sniffing too many fumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "TRASH" Now that's hitting below the belt!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

[quote name="knightrider" post="1114825" timestamp="1321116168"]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=91430.msg1114793#msg1114793 date=1321114967]
Always be faithful - 20-4A brooms are ready to sweep the last bit of trash back into the Trinity.  WELCOME TO INDIAN NATION
[/quote]You definitely been sniffing too many fumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "TRASH" Now that's hitting below the belt!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
[/quote]

OUCH!

[quote name="knightrider" post="1114825" timestamp="1321116168"]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=91430.msg1114793#msg1114793 date=1321114967]
[/quote]

I'll be a the plant tonight....sniffing fumes myself  ;D SCALP' EM !!!

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1114828" timestamp="1321116297"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=91430.msg1114825#msg1114825 date=1321116168]
[/quote]

[/quote]
All but ozen. Ozen walked into there home field and showed em what real football looks like.

[quote name="vp32" post="1114834" timestamp="1321116536"]
[quote author=Purple Runs Deep link=topic=91430.msg1114828#msg1114828 date=1321116297]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=91430.msg1114825#msg1114825 date=1321116168]
[/quote]

[/quote]
All but ozen. Ozen walked into there home field and showed em what real football looks like.
[/quote]

True no home cooking for OZEN.

[quote name="Xaphoon" post="1114783" timestamp="1321114498"]
I don't believe y'all have played in a few more meaningful/big games in the last few years. Go back two years (because that's the only people that could possibly have been on the team) PNG went 10-0 with big games against Nederland, Central, BH, and Brenham. Last year: PNG had big games against GP (Alamodome), Nederland, pretty much the last 5 regular season games were huge after starting 1-4, BH, Willis, and Manvel. Nederland is a bigger stage and game every single year than what Dayton has.
[/quote]

Several of our seniors are playing their 8th playoff game tonight.... that's what he is talking about. Regional finals in 09 and regional semis in '10(or whatever the call it... 3rd rd.)  We've got lots of big game experience. The Nederland game may be a great atmosphere, but it's not quite the same as being deep in the playoffs. Compared to the later rounds of the playoffs, MCM, was basically meaningless this year for PNG.... i mean they lost and they're still in the playoffs.

Oh well, the point has been made and you prob knew what he meant in the first place.... good luck to both teams.

[quote name="HURRICANE 99" post="1114740" timestamp="1321113050"]
[/quote]

Would love to hear what u an xaphoon have to say now..jus remember who ran through 20-4a a few years back..broncos are known for a reason

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder