COLDSPRING-OAKHURST VS. BRIDGE CITY BROADCAST/COLDSPRING WINS 7-0!

WOSgrad

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kicker" post="1115796" timestamp="1321149714"]
[quote author=The Eagle link=topic=91405.msg1115748#msg1115748 date=1321148965]
Wow, You guys are brutal....If I'm not mistaking the CS defense is pitching a shutout! The Defense is the strength of CS!
[/quote]

Brutal? Brutal is [size=18pt][b]the horrible posts[/b][/size] from some CS posters all year that can't figure out there is a period, or any punctuation for that matter, on a keyboard. The sickening posts will probably stop, win or lose tonight, due to knowing they aren't the Green Bay packers anymore.
[/quote]

Horrible posts?  Don't be a sore loser ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Trigger" post="1115809" timestamp="1321149866"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=91405.msg1115796#msg1115796 date=1321149714]
[quote author=The Eagle link=topic=91405.msg1115748#msg1115748 date=1321148965]
Wow, You guys are brutal....If I'm not mistaking the CS defense is pitching a shutout! The Defense is the strength of CS!
[/quote]

Brutal? Brutal is [size=18pt][b]the horrible posts[/b][/size] from some CS posters all year that can't figure out there is a period, or any punctuation for that matter, on a keyboard. The sickening posts will probably stop, win or lose tonight, due to knowing they aren't the Green Bay packers anymore.
[/quote]

Horrible posts?  Don't be a sore loser ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

He's not. He's from WO-S.
CS is like the Lumberton (L-TRAAAAIN!) of a few years ago. New success brings big mouths. They go pretty quickly once those few years of success fade.

I can say this.... Holding to an offense that has avg'd 55 pts a game to 7 pts.... isn't keeping it interesting.... I am saying that they handled their part of the game.... just sounds like that CS's def did the same..... 1 hell of a game between two quality teams... shouldn't be any smack talk about the BC Cards because whether CS wants to admit it or not.... they ran into a wall tonight just lucky that a couple of them deep drives by BC weren't a TD instead of an int.... Hats off to both clubs.... and I have no horse in this race.... just an unbiased opinion... take it for whats it worth...

Like I said on other threads....CS is overrated.  There is no way they are the #3 team in the State.  Their stats are inflated due to playing WEAK teams.  CS played a good team and came away with the win but need to be very thankful for that win.  It is easy to put up 60 against pond water defenses but they ran into a buzz saw tonight.  CS defense played well but they will need more than that in upcoming weeks.    Great game BC....I wish it would turned out differently! 

[quote name="The Eagle" post="1115794" timestamp="1321149694"]
Another shut out!
[/quote]

Shutout is great but this game was all about CS being lucky. BC out played the almighty CS. Yeah, they lost, but CS was just EXPOSED. I'm sorry, but all the crap we had to read about playing backups before halftime and all that crap needs to come to a halt. Or atleast sound educated when they post. Anyways, great job Cardinals. You should have won that game. A couple mistakes will kill you. And kudos to Menard the kid tried to play with that injury. You can't ask anything less. I also will pray for the player from CS that was hurt. I pray he will be ok. He's a heck of a ball player. This post is not intended for the players or staff of CS, just the select few posters that have been pooping on our board.

[quote name="The Eagle" post="1115833" timestamp="1321150300"]
Nice tune up to start the playoffs. It's finally good to a little competition to let the guys know they can win a tight one. Coach Barbay will have them ready for Bellville.
[/quote]

You must be an eternal optimist.....if that is not "seeing the glass half full" nothing is.  Tune up????  You almost ended up at the house.  You are right about finally playing some competition.....CS should try it more often.

Ok I know people r going to say I shouldn't bash the coach but he has 2nd and inches why throw you just ran for 10,10 and 9. Plus if you are going to throw throw deep and not a 10 yard out route and dishon has gained yards everytime he ran  the wildcat and menard has a hurt shoulders he isn't going to run much I don't care what anyone says stump is a terrible play caller the defense did just what they had to do all but one play they shut their offense down. With another coach this team would have gone a couple rounds deep. Give coldspring credit their defense was tough and made the plays when they had to

[quote name="The Eagle" post="1115833" timestamp="1321150300"]
Nice tune up to start the playoffs. It's finally good to a little competition to let the guys know they can win a tight one. Coach Barbay will have them ready for Bellville.
[/quote]

Better tune it up a whole lot more or next week all CS will hear is thump,thump,thump.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder