COLDSPRING-OAKHURST VS. BRIDGE CITY BROADCAST/COLDSPRING WINS 7-0!

WOSgrad

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha these announcers crack me up .... 1 sec they are biased as all get out..... They have what I call the Madden Syndrome.... whoever is doing good is THE BEST TEAM ON THE FIELD.... then they swap per play..... nothing bad meant..... just thought it was funny...

[quote name="WOS92" post="1115584" timestamp="1321146023"]
They're better than the CS broadcasters. From their reactions, you'd think CS just ran for 40. Then they end it with, "Gain of three on the run!"
[/quote]

Yep thats what i am talking about Madden Syndrome.... he use to get excited over the freaking SNAP!! LOL

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1115594" timestamp="1321146218"]
[quote author=WOS92 link=topic=91405.msg1115584#msg1115584 date=1321146023]
They're better than the CS broadcasters. From their reactions, you'd think CS just ran for 40. Then they end it with, "Gain of three on the run!"
[/quote]

Yep thats what i am talking about Madden Syndrome.... he use to get excited over the freaking SNAP!! LOL
[/quote]

So Thelma & Louise are your best ;D ;D ;D

Were lucky to have Gary Stelly and crew from kogt in orange. He does an outstanding job and although may be biased sometimes really calls every game objectively. His football knowledge is great and has a great color man and sideline reporter. Best in the area by far. Maybe one of the best in the state.

P.s. Gary, with saying all that, can I get a free ad? LOL!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder