Nederland vs. Goose Creek Memorial Game Thread/Nederland wins!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ndn mom" post="1113814" timestamp="1321070312"]
[move][color=purple][font=comic sans ms][size=18pt]Congrats Bulldogs!!![/size][/font][/color][/move]
[/quote]These games are killing me...tired of waiting...ready to plaY some Broncos!!!

[move][color=purple]Go NDN's[/color][color=purple][/color][/move]

[quote name="Gander4Life" post="1113856" timestamp="1321070786"]
Same old same old - poor sportsmanship abounds in 20-4A. The more things change the more they stay the same.
[/quote]

Poor sportsmanship?  Really?  Seriously?  I haven't seen any 20-4A teams racking up personal fouls, etc. like Crosby and GCM.

[quote name="invictus" post="1113869" timestamp="1321070944"]
[quote author=Gander4Life link=topic=91354.msg1113856#msg1113856 date=1321070786]
Same old same old - poor sportsmanship abounds in 20-4A. The more things change the more they stay the same.
[/quote]

Poor sportsmanship?  Really?  Seriously?  I haven't seen any 20-4A teams racking up personal fouls, etc. like Crosby and GCM.
[/quote]

[/quote]

And you might need to go back and read some of the smack your 19-4a friends were throwing. 

Great job Dogs!!

[/quote]

GTHO. 19-4A has been nothing but mouthy. 0 for 3 so far so all that talk has worked out well for you. Same song and dance. One and done.

[/quote]

Nothing pleased me more than seeing Vidor whip the dog snot out of Crosby. Crosby has to be the dirtiest playing team I have ever seen.

GCM plays sandlot football.... very undisciplined. Lots of unsportsmanlike penalties too.

BH.....Trash talkers forever.

All three gone at the hands of 20-4 A.

Let's go NDNs!!

Way to hang in there Dogs! Definitely not our greatest night. Hats off to the GCM pass defense. Our receivers were blanketed most of the night. Great job by the defense to hold them to 6 points. Ugly win, but we will take it. Let's put this one behind us, and get ready for next week. Gotta be sharper than we were tonight!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder