Thank you Golden Triangle for supporting the Vidor Pirates!!

I saw fans from every 20-4A school in the area and you were there cheering every play!!! Heck, there were even some from Ned and PNG trying to sing the LaPray version of the Pirate fight song. Lots of support from the other schools in our area as well. Good luck to all and I hope to attend as many games as possible. Proud to be Vidorian and extremely proud of our area. There are no better high school football fans anywhere in the state. From an old Pirate, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now...
[color=purple][move][size=36pt][b][color=purple]REPRESENT![/size][/move][/color]

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1112259" timestamp="1320990576"]
I talked with Nederland, PN-G, LC-M and Ozen fans at the game and thanked them for coming tonight and supporting us.... I think there is a group of us going tomorrow night to support Nederland...
[/quote]Some Kelly fans were there to (me) and a couple others. Would appreciate it if you could come support Kelly on Saturday.

[quote name="2% Milk" post="1112260" timestamp="1320990678"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=91284.msg1112259#msg1112259 date=1320990576]
I talked with Nederland, PN-G, LC-M and Ozen fans at the game and thanked them for coming tonight and supporting us.... I think there is a group of us going tomorrow night to support Nederland...
[/quote]Some Kelly fans were there to (me) and a couple others. Would appreciate it if you could come support Kelly on Saturday.
[/quote]
Best wishes to Kelly as well. So many games that I want to attend.....

[quote name="2% Milk" post="1112260" timestamp="1320990678"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=91284.msg1112259#msg1112259 date=1320990576]
[/quote]

Where is the Kelly game?

[quote name="aries456" post="1112329" timestamp="1321004795"]
[quote author=2% Milk link=topic=91284.msg1112260#msg1112260 date=1320990678]
[/quote]

Where is the Kelly game?
[/quote]At Kelly on Saturday at noon.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1112381" timestamp="1321017486"]
My PN-G road dog  and  I were in the house.  He wasn't in purple, but PN-G was in full effect.  So was Nederland, Dayton, Ozen, and West Brook to root these Pirates to victory.  It was a sight to see the area in their colors get behind Pirate Nation.
[/quote]

Looked for ya but never saw ya last night

Hear Hear thanks to all that came out and got a look first hand at our team.... This team has been up against the wall all year long.... each week we hear how we can't handle their teams offense and how their defense is going to shut Vidor down.... and all year long Vidor has been proving them wrong.... You can not believe the pride I have when I get on here and see doubters becoming believers after they have seen this team with their own eyes and see how much this team plays with heart, determination and true grit!!! I have lived in Vidor for most of life and I can say hands down this team plays as a unit better than any team i have seen before.... But the proudest thing i can say is that this team and fans has changed the way Vidor is seen on a broad spectrum.... I want to thank each and every one who came to the game last night that was not a PIRATE and supported us.... the ones I seen were PN-G, Nederland, LC-M, Dayton, Ozen, WB, and Central.... I know there were probably more but these were just the ones I seen or talked to.... I tried to thank each one as they passed me on the walk way.... It makes be a Vidorian very special in my eyes when people will actually get out and meet the people of Vidor and understand the cloud that hovers over our town isn't the actual spirit of our town.... again THANK YOU for seeing us with open eyes and open hearts!!!!!!

RIP #28 I LOVE YOU NEPHEW!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1112456" timestamp="1321021940"]
Hear Hear thanks to all that came out and got a look first hand at our team.... This team has been up against the wall all year long.... each week we hear how we can't handle their teams offense and how their defense is going to shut Vidor down.... and all year long Vidor has been proving them wrong.... You can not believe the pride I have when I get on here and see doubters becoming believers after they have seen this team with their own eyes and see how much this team plays with heart, determination and true grit!!! I have lived in Vidor for most of life and I can say hands down this team plays as a unit better than any team i have seen before.... But the proudest thing i can say is that this team and fans has changed the way Vidor is seen on a broad spectrum.... I want to thank each and every one who came to the game last night that was not a PIRATE and supported us.... the ones I seen were PN-G, Nederland, LC-M, Dayton, Ozen, WB, and Central.... I know there were probably more but these were just the ones I seen or talked to.... I tried to thank each one as they passed me on the walk way.... It makes be a Vidorian very special in my eyes when people will actually get out and meet the people of Vidor and understand the cloud that hovers over our town isn't the actual spirit of our town.... again THANK YOU for seeing us with open eyes and open hearts!!!!!!

[/quote]

Well said.

Guest blackflag

[/quote]

Well said ! [color=black][b][size=18pt]WELL[/size][/b][/color] said

[/quote]

very nicely said .. Best of luck Vidor!

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1112259" timestamp="1320990576"]
[/quote]

And PNG welcomes all fans at our game tomorrow at 7:00 at the Butch. Gonna be a good game, but I'm sure we can beat Dayton.  Go 20-4A and the PNG Indians!

Great game by vidor, no mistakes, no dumb penalties and a good a s s. Whipping on crosby! I was there with soulja1 lol. Was able to make it on time after my anger management class. Saw just about every school representing vidor with support and it was a great game.hope to get to watch them again next week. Way to represent!

I just got back for the Nederland game and have to get something off my chest. When I was walking out a couple Vidor men were talking and didn't know I was from PNG (Was wearing a red jacket) One stated he was hoping Nederland lost and the other one said yes and he hoped PNG gets there a** smoked. Thats really bugged me after all the support we showed Vidor lastnight.
Then I follewed several Vidor football players out and they got in there Ford Exployer and start driving until a group of PNG were walking out and they started yelling out the window that PNG sucks. The PNG boys yelled back and the Vidor boys yelled whats y'alls record? We're 9-2. Then the PNG boys yelling, but we beat you.
Really disappointed in what I heard and saw. I know a couple idiots don't make a village, but really disappointed me.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1113940" timestamp="1321071887"]
I just got back for the Nederland game and have to get something off my chest. When I was walking out a couple Vidor men were talking and didn't know I was from PNG (Was wearing a red jacket) One stated he was hoping Nederland lost and the other one said yes and he hoped PNG gets there a** smoked. Thats really bugged me after all the support we showed Vidor lastnight.
Then I follewed several Vidor football players out and they got in there Ford Exployer and start driving until a group of PNG were walking out and they started yelling out the window that PNG sucks. The PNG boys yelled back and the Vidor boys yelled whats y'alls record? We're 9-2. Then the PNG boys yelling, but we beat you.
Really disappointed in what I heard and saw. I know a couple idiots don't make a village, but really disappointed me.
[/quote]

There is a lot of history there and sometimes it just takes seeing that not all PNG fans are obnoxious snobs.  I hadn't gotten to see that side of y'all until recently. 

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1113940" timestamp="1321071887"]
[/quote]

I wouldn't let what two Vidor fans said in passing ruin a great weekend. I mean, we really hate ya'll during district. However, I have attended several PNG playoffs games starting in the 70s and I believe the comradery is still there. Also, I think there is quite of rivalry now between PNG, Ned and Vidor. And, it's been going on since Mathews became our coach. Before that, ya'll just beat the crud out of us and moved on. As far as the football teams go, don't expect any love, they're kids with a lot of testosterone. I can promise that we would like nothing more than to get another shot at Ned for the Region III championship. There won't be any love letters passed around at that game if it happens, I can assure. Let's just enjoy this weekend....

[quote name="robanadana" post="1114048" timestamp="1321073114"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=91284.msg1113940#msg1113940 date=1321071887]
[/quote]

I wouldn't let what two Vidor fans said in passing ruin a great weekend. I mean, we really hate ya'll during district. However, I have attended several PNG playoffs games starting in the 70s and I believe the comradery is still there. Also, I think there is quite of rivalry now between PNG, Ned and Vidor. And, it's been going on since Mathews became our coach. Before that, ya'll just beat the crud out of us and moved on. As far as the football teams go, don't expect any love, they're kids with a lot of testosterone. I can promise that we would like nothing more than to get another shot at Ned for the Region III championship. There won't be any love letters passed around at that game if it happens, I can assure. Let's just enjoy this weekend....
[/quote]
Boys will be boys...I agree, let's enjoy the weekend!! Go get 'em Indians!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder