Thank you Golden Triangle for supporting the Vidor Pirates!!

[quote name="JollyRoger81" post="1114083" timestamp="1321073664"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=91284.msg1114048#msg1114048 date=1321073114]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=91284.msg1113940#msg1113940 date=1321071887]
I just got back for the Nederland game and have to get something off my chest. When I was walking out a couple Vidor men were talking and didn't know I was from PNG (Was wearing a red jacket) One stated he was hoping Nederland lost and the other one said yes and he hoped PNG gets there a** smoked. Thats really bugged me after all the support we showed Vidor lastnight.
Then I follewed several Vidor football players out and they got in there Ford Exployer and start driving until a group of PNG were walking out and they started yelling out the window that PNG sucks. The PNG boys yelled back and the Vidor boys yelled whats y'alls record? We're 9-2. Then the PNG boys yelling, but we beat you.
Really disappointed in what I heard and saw. I know a couple idiots don't make a village, but really disappointed me.
[/quote]

I wouldn't let what two Vidor fans said in passing ruin a great weekend. I mean, we really hate ya'll during district. However, I have attended several PNG playoffs games starting in the 70s and I believe the comradery is still there. Also, I think there is quite of rivalry now between PNG, Ned and Vidor. And, it's been going on since Mathews became our coach. Before that, ya'll just beat the crud out of us and moved on. As far as the football teams go, don't expect any love, they're kids with a lot of testosterone. I can promise that we would like nothing more than to get another shot at Ned for the Region III championship. There won't be any love letters passed around at that game if it happens, I can assure. Let's just enjoy this weekend....
[/quote]
Boys will be boys...I agree, let's enjoy the weekend!! Go get 'em Indians!!!!
[/quote]

If the Vidor kids or Vidor fans didn't care, we wouldn't show up at all. It's deer season and they're still makin' beer last I checked...I think that most of the Vidor fans support all the local teams in the playoffs. I know I do.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed