VIDOR vs. CROSBY BROADCAST/VIDOR WINS 42-20!

WOSgrad

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1111470" timestamp="1320973099"]
Made it to North Carolina just in time for the program.  Hard decision considering the Daisy Duke Gentlemen's Club is next door.  Might even catch Soulja over there dancing.    ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
So ur at The Blue Oyster Bar?

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1111459" timestamp="1320972497"]
Lamar thought it would be a good idea to only open one concession stand for tonight's game.  Hopefully the get that fixed before tomorrow.  There are alot of Vidor fans here already.
[/quote]Maybe they should log on to setx sports before they make those decisions.  ;D

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1111475" timestamp="1320973375"]
They don't let smoking babies into gentlemens clubs unless their team got whopped by some kittens a week earlier. Smoking Baby gets a free discount tonight. Lol
[/quote]

Yeah, that door may be free, but that jiggle and wiggle would be hard on the wallet.  Last I heard, Tyronne from Dayton tells me Soulja is getting $40 per jiggle.  ;D ;D ;D

OK boys, get ready for the first of four 19-4A beatins that's going to take place over the next few days.  Crosby going to roll!!!!!! 

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1111480" timestamp="1320973587"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=91245.msg1111475#msg1111475 date=1320973375]
They don't let smoking babies into gentlemens clubs unless their team got whopped by some kittens a week earlier. Smoking Baby gets a free discount tonight. Lol
[/quote]

Yeah, that door may be free, but that jiggle and wiggle would be hard on the wallet.  Last I heard, Tyronne from Dayton tells me Soulja is getting $40 per jiggle.  ;D ;D ;D

[b]OK boys, get ready for the first of four 19-4A beatins that's going to take place over the next few days[/b].  Crosby going to roll!!!!!! 

[/quote] 8)

[quote name="SteeloC15" post="1111497" timestamp="1320974373"]
[Quote]
live games works on my android galaxy tab but not the Tuesday show. Just click on the link.
[/quote]

Does it play in the browser or an external player? Not working on my HTC EVO. :(
[/quote]

follow link in first post.  mine works best using the the external player link.

[quote name="SteeloC15" post="1111497" timestamp="1320974373"]
[Quote]
live games works on my android galaxy tab but not the Tuesday show. Just click on the link.
[/quote]

Does it play in the browser or an external player? Not working on my HTC EVO. :(
[/quote]mine told me when i clicked the player that that i had to give it permission to run on that site.. it was at the top of the pg. below the browser.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder