Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. Bridge City

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1113386" timestamp="1321063605"]
[quote author=captredass link=topic=91072.msg1113365#msg1113365 date=1321063332]
Those times ave long passed. Yes we had up and downs but we are up for the next two years at least. You should not of let us get Barbay from you. lol
[/quote]

Yes Barbay a good coach, but Kirbyville will be back on top soon buddy!
[/quote]
IMO Best thing happened to Coldspring last year was the first game against Kirbyville.  I know a lot of Coldspring fans are excited about being undefeated but I think that loss to Kirbyville last year kept the boys focused on each game one at a time.  I just hope this years walk through the season doesn't come back to bite us now.

Here is the deal there is everyone on this talking s%$ about CS until someone beats them shut up let them have there time its there time not your broke down ego anyone could win on any given day but we will take it day by day back to Dallas u bunch of i wish want to be's and WOS and the rest of you try to make it deep enough to face the heart of CS it will be a bad day for u

People if you thank that being cocky and bragging on the team that you root for is going
to change the outcome of any game then you are crazy poop. It does not mean a hill
of monkey crap. The only thing that going to determine the outcome of any game is ( God )
the coaches & the players. We as fans get on here and run our heads because its FUN.
If you dont like whats being said (oh well ) dont read it , you still have that right. I for one
enjoy reading & posting. I like to brag on CS football players. my grandparents went to
school there, along with my parents,then me and now my kids, its home and proud
to be from COLDSPRINGS. The TROJANS are playing great ball and until we loose a game
or win state get ready for a whole lot more BRAGGING on how much we are gonna beat the
next team by each week. As long as any other team is still in the playoff , they have that right
to.

[quote name="TROJAN92" post="1114001" timestamp="1321072504"]
People [b]if you thank [/b] that being cocky and bragging on the team that you root for is going
to change the outcome of any game [b][color=red]then you are crazy poop[/color][/b]. [color=red][b]It does not mean a hill
of monkey crap[/b][/color]. The only thing that going to determine the outcome of any game is ( God )
the coaches & the players. ??? [b]We[/b] as fans [b]get on here and run our heads [/b] because its FUN.
If you dont like whats being said (oh well ) dont read it , you still have that right. I for one
enjoy reading & posting. :D I like to brag on CS football players. [b]my grandparents [/b] went to
school there, along with [b]my parents[/b],then [b]me and now my kids[/b], its home and proud
to be from COLDSPRINGS. The TROJANS are playing great ball and [b]until we loose a game[/b] :'(or win state get ready for a whole lot more BRAGGING on how much we are gonna beat the
next team by each week. As long as any other team is still in the playoff , they have that right
to.
Coldsprings beats BC down  like a dog. CS wins 56 to 14  & i cant hardly wait for CS to
get hold of wos to give them there beating if they somehow escape by Cleveland.
[/quote]

[b]WERD![/b] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1114181" timestamp="1321075085"]
sorry 22 3A i think we will prove everybody wrong in the playoffs but its up to the boys we can talk all we want but we arent on the field but we will take it day by day all the way to Dallas
[/quote]

I dont freaking want to be back on the field. That crap hurts and you see the size of dem boyz? LOL

Guest beechnut
[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1114027" timestamp="1321072856"]
I am a CS fan so quit posting u r embrassing us
[/quote]

Say what? 09 ease up brutha and go whip the dog out of BC.  8)

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1113386" timestamp="1321063605"]
[quote author=captredass link=topic=91072.msg1113365#msg1113365 date=1321063332]
Those times ave long passed. Yes we had up and downs but we are up for the next two years at least. You should not of let us get Barbay from you. lol
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes Kirbyville is down this year and Coldspring beat us badly, however i can date back to when Kirbyville probably didnt even start first string against Coldspring. But thats beside the point Coldspring gets good for what the third year and they sound unstoppable. Let me warn you Coldspring the big head is gonna get you just watch and see

[quote name="speedkills" post="1114638" timestamp="1321109504"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=91072.msg1113386#msg1113386 date=1321063605]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes Kirbyville is down this year and Coldspring beat us badly, however [b]i can date back to when Kirbyville probably didnt even start first string against Coldspring.[/b] But thats beside the point Coldspring gets good for what the third year and they sound unstoppable. Let me warn you Coldspring the big head is gonna get you just watch and see

[/quote] :o

[quote name="TROJAN92" post="1114001" timestamp="1321072504"]
People if you thank that being cocky and bragging on the team that you root for is going
to change the outcome of any game then you are crazy poop. It does not mean a hill
of monkey crap. The only thing that going to determine the outcome of any game is ( God )
the coaches & the players. We as fans get on here and run our heads because its FUN.
enjoy reading & posting. I like to brag on CS football players. my grandparents went to
school there, along with my parents,then me and now my kids, its home and proud
to be from COLDSPRINGS. The TROJANS are playing great ball and until we loose a game
or win state get ready for a whole lot more BRAGGING on how much we are gonna beat the
to.

[/quote]

Uhhhh..since you know so much, have been in the town for so long and your whole family graduated from there, isn't the name Coldspring? not Coldsprings?

[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1113862" timestamp="1321070861"]
I think that said it all, good luck to every 21 3A team go deep make us proud
[/quote]

Said what all? LOL. And not trying to nit pick your novel of a post, but wanted you to know that your team is actually 22-3a not 21.

[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1114181" timestamp="1321075085"]
sorry 22 3A i think we will prove everybody wrong in the playoffs but its up to the boys we can talk all we want but we arent on the field but we will take it day by day all the way to Dallas
[/quote]

Once again buddy, you are in 22-3a us wanna be sissies that haven't dun nuttin are in 21-3A. On a side note, its so fun every year watching a team that all of a sudden has success and completely makes a fool out of themselves on a public forum. Happens every year, lol. Just FYI, respect is earned.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder