Liberty vs The Run Away Frieght Train they Call Colldsprings

[quote name="DwightKSchrute" post="1101137" timestamp="1320107605"]
[quote author=CS 9-0 link=topic=90740.msg1101128#msg1101128 date=1320107038]
[quote author=DwightKSchrute link=topic=90740.msg1101106#msg1101106 date=1320103104]
[quote author=CS 9-0 link=topic=90740.msg1100890#msg1100890 date=1320089926]
Man I thought we would be tired of posting after the last two weeks, I do think the refs in our game were pretty bad actually the worst I have seen all year. The head offical I thought was going to fall out he couldnt even keep up with play.
[/quote]

like i said not whinning they were bad on both sides but we did over come the refs and we r district champs and u are great fans and I hope yawl go deep in the the the playoffs best of luck I will be posting for cs and Huffman 2 class acts representing our district. 

Are we talking about the same refs that blew a CS player down on a clear fumble and recovery by Huffman? Not to mention that CS scored their first 8 points on that drive. So since you are now +8 with these horrible officials, how many points did they cost you by no-calls?
[/quote]

I am not saying they cost us anything plus it dosent matter games over, I am just stating a fact the were horrible and I would hate to go to any game they were calling. If you thought they called a good game either you are related to one or dating/married to one.
[/quote]

I could agree that they weren't the best, but point is they didn't put points on the board for Huffman and arguably put 8 up for Coldspring. This was probably more of a response to whoever said the refs kept it from being a blowout. As many times as Huffman may have held #52, #70 for CS held everyone.

That being said, Coldspring has one heck of a defense that will give everyone fits in the playoffs. #44 and #52 are two kids that could play on any defense in Texas. Good luck in the playoffs and another 60-0 over Liberty wouldn't bother me too bad either!
[/quote]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1101214" timestamp="1320114796"]
[quote author=DwightKSchrute link=topic=90740.msg1101137#msg1101137 date=1320107605]
[quote author=CS 9-0 link=topic=90740.msg1101128#msg1101128 date=1320107038]
[quote author=DwightKSchrute link=topic=90740.msg1101106#msg1101106 date=1320103104]
[quote author=CS 9-0 link=topic=90740.msg1100890#msg1100890 date=1320089926]
Man I thought we would be tired of posting after the last two weeks, I do think the refs in our game were pretty bad actually the worst I have seen all year. The head offical I thought was going to fall out he couldnt even keep up with play.
[/quote]
couldnt have 2 better teams representing our district good luck to both forget the refs i saw the respect between both teams when it was over and that should say it all
like i said not whinning they were bad on both sides but we did over come the refs and we r district champs and u are great fans and I hope yawl go deep in the the the playoffs best of luck I will be posting for cs and Huffman 2 class acts representing our district. 

Are we talking about the same refs that blew a CS player down on a clear fumble and recovery by Huffman? Not to mention that CS scored their first 8 points on that drive. So since you are now +8 with these horrible officials, how many points did they cost you by no-calls?
[/quote]

I am not saying they cost us anything plus it dosent matter games over, I am just stating a fact the were horrible and I would hate to go to any game they were calling. If you thought they called a good game either you are related to one or dating/married to one.
[/quote]

I could agree that they weren't the best, but point is they didn't put points on the board for Huffman and arguably put 8 up for Coldspring. This was probably more of a response to whoever said the refs kept it from being a blowout. As many times as Huffman may have held #52, #70 for CS held everyone.

That being said, Coldspring has one heck of a defense that will give everyone fits in the playoffs. #44 and #52 are two kids that could play on any defense in Texas. Good luck in the playoffs and another 60-0 over Liberty wouldn't bother me too bad either!
[/quote]
[/quote]

DWIGHT i could say we R DISTRICT CHAMPS and Huffman is # 2(#$%%) like the refs but Huffman has alot of good fans so I am not going to go there and best of luck to u in playoffs I think Huffman is going to make our district proud. The Huffman vs CS game is over it is what it is now we just got to support each other and make a statement in the playoffs

[quote name="beastking18" post="1101206" timestamp="1320114091"]
So i like both teams, and we all know Coldsprings is BEAST at football, but i think Liberty will still attempt to play and try their hardest not to get a bad score...I think Liberty will put some points on the board and surprise everyone...Liberty may not win, but will give them the best challenge...we just have to see...
Coldspring 56 Liberty 28..
[/quote]Are you st-st-st-st-stupid or what, Liberty will never score 28 on Coldspring, their gonna leave San Jacinto County with basketball on their minds, for a team that proclaimed themselves DISTRICT CHAMPS after week 4, this has to be a very disappointing season, better posting next year.

[quote name="Trojanfan" post="1101319" timestamp="1320149565"]
[quote author=beastking18 link=topic=90740.msg1101206#msg1101206 date=1320114091]
So i like both teams, and we all know Coldsprings is BEAST at football, but i think Liberty will still attempt to play and try their hardest not to get a bad score...I think Liberty will put some points on the board and surprise everyone...Liberty may not win, but will give them the best challenge...we just have to see...
Coldspring 56 Liberty 28..
[/quote]Are you st-st-st-st-stupid or what, Liberty will never score 28 on Coldspring, their gonna leave San Jacinto County with basketball on their minds, for a team that proclaimed themselves DISTRICT CHAMPS after week 4, this has to be a very disappointing season, better posting next year.
[/quote]

Trojanfan: The Liberty fans was talking about being distrist champs, they just forgot to say it is going to be in 7 on 7, I am sure it was just a small typo on their part..lmbo.. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="DwightKSchrute" post="1101106" timestamp="1320103104"]
Are we talking about the same refs that blew a CS player down on a clear fumble and recovery by Huffman? Not to mention that CS scored their first 8 points on that drive. So since you are now +8 with these horrible officials, [b]how many points did they cost you by no-calls?[/b][/quote]

I figured someone would've answered this by now but since they haven't I guess I'll have to;

[size=14pt][b]72[/b][/size]

8)

;D

[quote name="3BRONCOS2" post="1101350" timestamp="1320153124"]
I moved from clyde texas to coldsrpings (5th grade),stayed for about 6 weeks,moved back home to dayton,class of 10.

Yes, around 2003, 2004, and 2005 we had the worst coach ever Coach Limas, that could not buy a win, but was a good bull%$@er to the school board. The best running back I ever saw sat the bench his senior year (Cat Daddy- T. Lagway) because Coach Limas changed the backfield, for a different running back that was bigger but slower. Lagway got his 2400 yards (in two years, Sophmore & Junior year) with no blocking and was not as big as Gilbert.

You have to have a good supportive community, talented kids, good coaching and assistants that believe in a proven system to have success. Thats what we have now.
[/quote]

[quote name="captredass" post="1101734" timestamp="1320171006"]
[quote author=3BRONCOS2 link=topic=90740.msg1101350#msg1101350 date=1320153124]
I moved from clyde texas to coldsrpings (5th grade),stayed for about 6 weeks,moved back home to dayton,class of 10.

Yes, around 2003, 2004, and 2005 we had the worst coach ever Coach Limas, that could not buy a win, but was [b]a good bull%$@er to the school board[/b]. The best running back I ever saw sat the bench his senior year (Cat Daddy- T. Lagway) because Coach Limas [b]changed the backfield, for a different running back that was bigger but slower[/b]. Lagway got his 2400 yards (in two years, Sophmore & Junior year) with no blocking and was not as big as Gilbert.

You have to have a good supportive community, talented kids, good coaching and assistants that believe in a proven system to have success. Thats what we have now.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Reminds me of the teams during the 80's....Limas wasn't the only one 

Coldspring will win this game.  Hopefully they can begin to minimize penalties.

[quote name="1KatKiller" post="1101452" timestamp="1320159078"]
this defense is exceptional..only given up 56 points this year...opponent is averaging only 95 yards of offense/game...only losing 3 starters this year returning 8...wow!
[/quote]

Actually 4 on defense, however, those are some of the best defenders on the team...#44 Harrison, #52 Andries, and #8 Monroe have been 3 year starters....#12 Trapp has started this year at FS
following the departure of Taylor Kelley to graduation...

#7 Wilson has played alot this year in Monroe's spot and alongside him in the Huffman game so he's had lots of reps and will pretty much be a returning starter....

If Liberty is thinking they are gonna beat the Trojans to get into the playoffs they are way off.  There is a better chance of Tarkington beating Cleveland and I really doubt that will happen.  One thing is for sure I will get to see a State Championship caliber offense in action this Friday.  I don't believe it is gonna be the one from Liberty either. 

I think Coldspring should pull their starters out after the 1st qtr. Keep their players healthy and ready for the playoffs. I got to see these Trojans last year against Carthage and they have the talent to make it to the big dance again. Wishing the Trojans the best!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder