STJFL PW Final 4

Betrayed

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow yu are back on the stacked players again when the allegations had nothing to do with peewwee it was between senior and junior but since the rep from port arthur little titans swore to everyone on this forum before god that it was no stacked teamsm im not even up for that argument i was talking  about when png stopped yall then shoved it down your throat to go up then you got the ball again #11 left right up the mmiddle seem like you was tryna win off his talent and couldnt coach up a win

Guest DawgsOfGold
Win off his talents :D This is a no win situation with you. If you remember, 1st 2 plays they blew up our line and hit us in the backfield twice before we can even get the play off.  We called a timeout and got our line together then ran a misdirection play with #23. Then on 4th down we gave the ball to #11 to run off tackle because they were blitzing on both edges and thru the middle. I apoligize for not calling the perfect play so we can get the win, or if i let you and others down. Our kids played hard and just ran out of gas. Give credit to Png G. That team is deep and very solid at every position. But im sure every coach or person could always say what they would've done in that situation. We are very small and young upfront and they finally took advatage of it towards the end. My question for you DJ is, Why and how did Png G beat you in a close game on your field? Im sure you had your opportunities. But since you also lost and only scored 12 points, should I get on here and Bash your play calling or question your Judgement?? Its obvious you didn't score on every possession against PngG. So what happened on those other possessions??

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="DJ4RM P.A." post="1107603" timestamp="1320676903"]
im not bashing anyone it was to good teams but i feel like bmt gld had a better team but got out coached n crunch time. as far as there game against p.a. a late game mistake by the refree during a 4th down spot the ref asked tighted the chains up from the back n png g neeled the ball n killed the clock
[/quote]Oh okay, that's what why y'all lost ::) We lose and You blame the coaches. Y'all lose and You blame the Refs  :D Maybe your O/C should've called a better play. You know, 1 that wasn't so obvious and could've gotten a for sure 1st down. See where im going with this...I watched that game. And we're not gonna talk about being out coached and not knowing the L-O rules.

ok im finish its clear you know nothing about football if the ref tighted the chains from tha back that would mean he shortend the distance wich means png g had the ball abd it helped them get da fkrst down and there were no l.o. issuez that game to my knoledge im thru goin back n forth with u when u showed sat morning u kno nothing about football good luck next year hope blue is as good as gold oh yea i forgot yall keep da same team instead of 33% as the rules state theb hold a draft

[quote name="DJ4RM P.A." post="1107682" timestamp="1320681384"]
ok im finish its clear you know nothing about football if the ref tighted the chains from tha back that would mean he shortend the distance wich means png g had the ball abd it helped them get da fkrst down and there were no l.o. issuez that game to my knoledge im thru goin back n forth with u when u showed sat morning u kno nothing about football good luck next year hope blue is as good as gold oh yea i forgot yall keep da same team instead of 33% as the rules state theb hold a draft
[/quote]

DJ Rapper Man........you keep posting and show us all you know absolutley nothing! From spelling to football!!

Great game Dawgs and great season! You guys did a great job but like you said PNG took advantage of the front line and the blitz shut yall down in the end. It definatley was all about who wanted it more, it was a great game!!

Guest DawgsOfGold
Kinda funny a P.A coach all of a sudden know the rules. Percentages and all ;D But decided to disobey them at the time of registration. Give it up to Png G, they beat the both of us fair and square. Its a reason they're the only Undefeated team left in PW's. You just do whatever you have to do to become elgible next year. If we happen to meet up, maybe you can show us how its done and out coach us ;)

ok you win bulldogs im done dont be upset if pa blow you out next year but good season i hope the same stjfl official who got mad at pa fans when they accused other teams of stacking abd got on and erased the threD talking about this is why he reconsidered his vote gets on hefe abd defends us as well az he did when png lum and ned was bought up but any who good season bulldkgs abd good luck indians by the way i i will stand before god to defe d that orginazaton they did not stack teams it wS a mistake of not knowing how can u stack teams when every one had over 30 kids?  bi
ut good day il see yall next year and no mercy ask png-p

[quote name="DJ4RM P.A." post="1107753" timestamp="1320684834"]
ok you win bulldogs im done dont be upset if pa blow you out next year but good season i hope the same stjfl official who got mad at pa fans when they accused other teams of stacking [s]abd[/s] AND got on and erased the [s]threD[/s] THREAD talking about this is why he reconsidered his vote gets on [s]hefe[/s] HERE [s]abd[/s] AND defends us as well [s]az[/s] AS he did when png lum and ned was bought up but any[s] who [/s] HOW good season [s]bulldkgs[/s]BULLDOGS  [s]abd[/s] AND good luck indians by the way i i will stand before god to [s]defe d[/s] DEFEND that [s]orginazaton[/s] ORGANIZATION they did not stack teams it [s]wS[/s] WAS a mistake of not knowing how can u stack teams when every one had over 30 kids?  bi
ut good day [s]il[/s] I'LL see yall next year and no mercy ask png-p
[/quote]

"." Period.....used to take a long breath  ;D

","  comma......used to take a short breath  ::)

Only due too ignorance will i explain this to u one more time.  Purple had only a few kids returning so they had to draft alot of new and young players. And im not saying they drafted well.  Grey drafted 16 or 17 7yo's last yr, all those kids returned to grey. So they only had to draft a few kids this yr. [b]Yes, [/b] kids drafted as 7 yo return to the same team as 8 yo.  Bmt g has alot of 7 yo's and those kids will return and make them good next yr.  Grey will be starting over, and will not be very good next yr. After a association has been in existence 7-8 yrs this is going to happen, if one team drafts mostly 7s, they return to the same team. if the other drafts 8s and has less returners, they will be youg the next yr. Do u understand that!! The 33 percent you referred to earlier only pertains to expansion draft, when adding new teams, like yall should do next yr. So read the rules clearly before commenting.  Vidor Blk was awesome last yr, heavy on the 8yo's, they werent very good this yr. Alot depends on who's drafting and coaching.  Also in your reference to the game with grey, they had a TD called back, and were kneeling the ball going in to score. 

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="DJ4RM P.A." post="1107753" timestamp="1320684834"]
[color=red][size=10pt]ok you win bulldogs im done dont be upset if pa blow you out next year [/size][/color]but good season i hope the same stjfl official who got mad at pa fans when they accused other teams of stacking abd got on and erased the threD talking about this is why he reconsidered his vote gets on hefe abd defends us as well az he did when png lum and ned was bought up but any who good season bulldkgs abd good luck indians by the way i i will stand before god to defe d that orginazaton they did not stack teams it wS a mistake of not knowing how can u stack teams when every one had over 30 kids?  biAre
[color=red][size=14pt]ut good day il see yall next year and no mercy ask png-p[/size][/color]
[/quote]Coach, are You Serious :D ;D ;D

[quote name="Tex22" post="1107904" timestamp="1320691773"]
Only due too ignorance will i explain this to u one more time.  Purple had only a few kids returning so they had to draft alot of new and young players. And im not saying they drafted well.  Grey drafted 16 or 17 7yo's last yr, all those kids returned to grey. So they only had to draft a few kids this yr. [b]Yes, [/b] kids drafted as 7 yo return to the same team as 8 yo.  Bmt g has alot of 7 yo's and those kids will return and make them good next yr.  Grey will be starting over, and will not be very good next yr. After a association has been in existence 7-8 yrs this is going to happen, if one team drafts mostly 7s, they return to the same team. if the other drafts 8s and has less returners, they will be youg the next yr. Do u understand that!! The 33 percent you referred to earlier only pertains to expansion draft, when adding new teams, like yall should do next yr. So read the rules clearly before commenting.  Vidor Blk was awesome last yr, heavy on the 8yo's, they werent very good this yr. Alot depends on who's drafting and coaching.  Also in your reference to the game with grey, they had a TD called back, and were kneeling the ball going in to score.
[/quote]

Yea DJ Quick......put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

What happened Lumberton was suppost to represent our weaker division in the big game.
P A u need to just leave Bmt alone (talk like that) - Then next yr their in your division whippin your _sses
Hell Ill say it right now! Their 7 yr olds would blow out your PA wide select team right NOW!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder