Woodville @ Buna/ predictions?? Playoff spot to be decided!!

Woodville @ Buna  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Woodville @ Buna

• Woodville
    • Buna

For Woodville it's simple; win(or lose by less than 13) and in. For Buna its not that simple. Woodville, coming off a 32-0 route of an improved Kountze team, should be reloaded and ready to go with the return of two starting offensive lineman and the explosive Dominique Lockhart. Buna is shaken up with a questionable Lynn Williams and starting quarterback. Buna will have bring their 'A' game in order to stop this Woodville team that's on a huge roll going into the last week of the season. This one will be close until the fourth. Then Woodville should pull away. Im taking Woodville.

Woodville 36
Buna 13

[quote name="TXHORN_ET" post="1099316" timestamp="1319927474"]
Coming off a disappointing loss to East Chambers and more than likely being w/o several key players, this looks like an Eagle victory Friday night.  But....this just might work to Buna's advantage. 

26 - 14 Buna
[/quote]
Like a motivation factor for Buna or underestimation on Woodvilles part because of the injuries?

I think woodville will win. Them and newton are really the only 2 teams that gave east chambers any comptition.. And with buna loseing there qb 2 weeks ago and the player player last week.. Idk how they might come out because there offense didnt look very strong with out there qb... Anybody know what happened to the guy last week?

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1101236" timestamp="1320116741"]
[quote author=BCoogs link=topic=90654.msg1101140#msg1101140 date=1320107808]
what has to happen for buna to make the playoffs, people are throwing out different scenerios, just wanting to get the bottom line.
[/quote]
Buna must beat Woodville by 13 or more and Anahuac must lose, if i'm not mistaken.
[/quote]
Why is it by 13?

Actually its 10 as of this past week. And because if Buna beats Woodville, there would be a three-way tie for third. Which, then it would come down to a points spread. In which Buna would have to beat Woodville by 10+ AND hope for Anahuac to lose to Hardin. So, its not looking very good for the ole coogs this year.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1101245" timestamp="1320117527"]
Actually its 10 as of this past week. And because if Buna beats Woodville, there would be a three-way tie for third. Which, then it would come down to a points spread. In which Buna would have to beat Woodville by 10+ AND hope for Anahuac to lose to Hardin. So, its not looking very good for the ole coogs this year.
[/quote]
Oh okay. I get it now.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1101245" timestamp="1320117527"]
[/quote]
And not really for anahuac ethierr... I really thing Woodville will be the 3rd team out of the district... But one thing forsure District 10 2A will be well represented no matter who makes the 3rd spot.

[quote name="ECfan4life!" post="1101251" timestamp="1320118300"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=90654.msg1101245#msg1101245 date=1320117527]
[/quote]
And not really for anahuac ethierr... I really thing Woodville will be the 3rd team out of the district... But one thing forsure District 10 2A will be well represented no matter who makes the 3rd spot.
[/quote]
Yes, I agree. I think Buna is coming into this game banged up and Woodville is on too big of a roll to not win this game. East Chambers, Newton, Woodville, Buna, Anahuac. All of these teams would represent this district extremely well.

#32 is D. Ford, he was the running back during his j.v. years and he is a very powerful runner. Doesn't have the speed of L. Williams, who will be greatly missed, but i believe he is just as or more powerful than Williams.
    I have heard numerous times from many people in Buna, that the head coach started practice off Monday afternoon, by tell the players that there was no way in hell that they would make the playoffs and for the seniors to have fun and enjoy it. With everyone saying that the cougars have a shot at the playoffs, what kind of motivation speech is that to give the kids before going into fridays game. I know they are banged up, with injuries to key players, but how in the world is the rest of the team, the same ones who have been practicing, playing, and giving their all, all  year supposed to get up for this game when the HEAD COACH basically shuts the door in their face, threw in the white flag and said NO MAS. Which in my opinion he has done in alot of games this year. What kind of example, leadership and coaching is that?
    Can Buna win Friday night, Yeah they can, alot of players have to step up. Like someone said in a comment earlier, they will have to bring their best game, but it can happen. So i say good luck to the Cougar players, sounds like at least one of your coaches, the most important one has basically given up. The Cougar fans have not, we will all be in the stands, cheering on the team. Hopefully both teams will play a great game, and at the end of the game there will be no injuries.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder