1st Round Playoff Scores

[quote name="twintowerdad" post="1099891" timestamp="1319997848"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=90648.msg1099339#msg1099339 date=1319929788]
Junior PNG-W beat Vidor-B 19-6 in a tough game!
[/quote]

Yeah, that was a tough game. The multible fumbles by Vidor was a deciding factor.
[/quote]
#9 on yall's team impressed me. One of the better players I've seen this year. Congrats Vidor-B on great season! Very tough physical team. Hopefully, we show up to play next week!

Wow that really does not surprise me about Lumb Blue beating Lumb white, all the hype about that division and we really see who had the toughest opponents. Contrats Lumb Blue, we beat you, but you were a well coached team and stand up opponent. Good luck in the next round.

[quote name="footballgenius" post="1099665" timestamp="1319949542"]
In senior WOS 38- NED B. Stangs still rolling....
[/quote]

Congrats WOS on the win. Been a great group of Stangs every year I have coached. They have come out ahead in a Super Bowl and multiple playoff games I have coached against them. Good job Stang coach.

Very proud of Ned BLK Seniors this last game. See, our players actually did win. They won one of the battles, the Mental battle. For a couple of seasons now, we seem to lose the game before it starts. It happened our 2nd game this year against WOS. All I heard was “There Big!!” Some of my players had built a fear based on WOS’s success over the last couple years and a number of their good athelets. Regardless of what the score board read Sat., I didn’t see that same fear in most of the kids this game. Proud of my son #5. He told me he would play hard and have no fear. He did, took a pounding and wanted more.

Fellas, winning that mental battle is a win that will go alot further than one game.

Take that same attitude to the 7th grade, where the real games start and real coaches will mold you for FRIDAY night. GO DOGS!!!!

[quote name="BDog95" post="1100440" timestamp="1320062861"]
[quote author=footballgenius link=topic=90648.msg1099665#msg1099665 date=1319949542]
In senior WOS 38- NED B. Stangs still rolling....
[/quote]

Congrats WOS on the win. Been a great group of Stangs every year I have coached. They have come out ahead in a Super Bowl and multiple playoff games I have coached against them. Good job Stang coach.

Very proud of Ned BLK Seniors this last game. See, our players actually did win. They won one of the battles, the Mental battle. For a couple of seasons now, we seem to lose the game before it starts. It happened our 2nd game this year against WOS. All I heard was “There Big!!” Some of my players had built a fear based on WOS’s success over the last couple years and a number of their good athelets. Regardless of what the score board read Sat., I didn’t see that same fear in most of the kids this game. Proud of my son #5. He told me he would play hard and have no fear. He did, took a pounding and wanted more.

Fellas, winning that mental battle is a win that will go alot further than one game.

Take that same attitude to the 7th grade, where the real games start and real coaches will mold you for FRIDAY night. GO DOGS!!!!
[/quote]

Good post! Congrats to the Dogs. Being on the WOS sideline at the game, I can agree with you that they seemed like a different group of boys than we played earlier in the season. Regardless of the score they had it in their minds and hearts that they wanted to play and were going to win. When I heard them on the field pumping each other up I too was proud of them. Congrats Coach! Job well done.

Now, to the Sr. Mustangs, stay focused and continue to practice smart. If we can do that for two more weeks we should be able to accomplish what we started the season to accomplish.

Congrats to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder