Calling Liberty fans

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="1098405" timestamp="1319860080"]
Where you at liberty trash talkers.  Cleveland on top. Thought you was going to run through the Tribe.  Lmbo
[/quote]
Liberty fans are the most trash talking no walking fans in Texas. When are you going to back up some of your talk.

[quote name="Indian11" post="1098649" timestamp="1319867282"]
Haven't heard from one Liberty fan on here since they lost, what's up with that! Good win tonight Cleveland!
[/quote]

They don't post when they lose. You probably won't see any of them again till summer. When they will get on here and tell us how many d1 players they got and how good they are ::)

[quote name="liltex" post="1098731" timestamp="1319891297"]
Bill kills me w/radio comments like if-IF Liberty beats Coldsprings do they make da playoffs.Ruint my shorts on that 1 ;D ;D
[/quote]

If my aunt had Balls it would be my uncle.. Thats funny rt there... Liberty can go beat a drum in a band contest...lol

If ya'll say you've not seen any posts from a Liberty fan since they've lost then you dont read all the posts.I posted during the game,after the game and am still posting.You may not recognize my posts because they are the more intelligent ones.This is what separates me from the Deel kool-aid drinkers.
I dont trash talk,Im a realist.Other Liberty Fans dont like me because Im a realist.Preseason I stated that Liberty would be lucky to make the playoffs and that it would come down to Liberty,Cleveland,or Shepard for third.I caught all kinds of crap over that from Liberty fans.
Liberty had a weak schedule.Kelly beat themselves,every other game was predictable except the Cleveland game to which I wouldnt give a prediction because I thought it would be to close to call,I did feel however Liberty should have won it.If you read the post 'Game of the Week' this game basically came down as I predicted.
  Barbay will not have any mercy on Deel come Friday night,he is not only going to drive the nail in the coffin but throw a ton of dirt on top as well.
  This Liberty Fan is all for a new coach for the Panthers,I believe there is to much talent there not to be respected by the rest of the district.As far as the Liberty trash talkers they need to shut up until they put up.

As a Liberty fan who regularly trolls this forum (and rarely posts) it's disappointing to see all the hate towards Liberty and it's fans.  I completely understand this angst because there certainly were several knuckle head Liberty fans who spouted huge smack earlier in the year.

The fact that Cleveland beat us last night was not a surprise although I have to admit the way in which we lost was surprising (we were up 20-0 in the third quarter for crying out loud!).  Anyway, the district turned out as I expected.  Congrats to Coldspring, Huffman, and Cleveland, I hope you guys go far in the playoffs!

[quote name="Cheemy" post="1098839" timestamp="1319899653"]
As a Liberty fan who regularly trolls this forum (and rarely posts) it's disappointing to see all the hate towards Liberty and it's fans.  I completely understand this angst because there certainly were several knuckle head Liberty fans who spouted huge smack earlier in the year.

The fact that Cleveland beat us last night was not a surprise although I have to admit the way in which we lost was surprising (we were up 20-0 in the third quarter for crying out loud!).  Anyway, the district turned out as I expected.  Congrats to Coldspring, Huffman, and Cleveland, I hope you guys go far in the playoffs!
[/quote]I thought the top 4 teams in district made the playoffs

[quote name="BIGBRITE" post="1098901" timestamp="1319903091"]
[quote author=Cheemy link=topic=90613.msg1098839#msg1098839 date=1319899653]

[/quote]I thought the top 4 teams in district made the playoffs
[/quote
Only in 4a and 5a.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin