Lamar Consolidated 49 Nederland 22 Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

Lamar too much for the Dogs, not in effort but in size, speed and just a very good ballclub. No. 33 for Lamar was hyped as the next Barry Sanders, he was all of that, but more.

Micha Mosley was Micha, I believe over 300 yards, what can you say that hasn't already been said.

Good luck in the future to these Seniors:

Logan Theriot, Jarvis Benton, Darren Washington, Josh Cabra,Alex Moshier, Drew Miller, Jarrett Kelly,Micah Mosley Drew Coates, Kent Maxwell,Devon Brack Travis Dabel David Tompkins Craig Harper Matt Molina, Josh Miller, Blaine Daniel Adam Westbrook, Joe Isbell,Anthony Holland ,Colby Miller, Mohammad Ali, Ari Paskell, Phillip Biehle, Charles Klein

Good effort NED, but man what a team in LC!!! If you want to see a great RB go watch #33 for Lamar Consolidated!! #4 was one of the fastests guys i've seen in pads!! LC's front 4 were HUGE. I hate to point out negative things but the Johnson kid didnt live up to the hype i had for him. (WHY put him at DE? would have been vastly more invovled and useful at LB) Mosely's yards came late so i wouldnt take his amount as a real total (game was over with 5:00 in the 3rd) but he does run HARD. Good luck next year!

Good effort NED' date=' but man what a team in LC!!! If you want to see a great RB go watch #33 for Lamar Consolidated!! #4 was one of the fastests guys i've seen in pads!! LC's front 4 were HUGE. I hate to point out negative things but the Johnson kid didnt live up to the hype i had for him. (WHY put him at DE? would have been vastly more invovled and useful at LB) Mosely's yards came late so i wouldnt take his amount as a real total (game was over with 5:00 in the 3rd) but he does run HARD. Good luck next year![/quote']

I beg to differ with you on the Johnson kid efforts last night. I made the first half of the game and was very impressed with him. We sit on the LM side and many of their fans commented about him all night along with Mosley. Johnson had no less than seven to eight tackles by the half? Is that not enough? Send him to Huffman we will take him all day long.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'm really proud of Nederland in this game. I didn't expect them to win, but many believed they'd get shut out and destroyed. The score shows Nederland doesn't go down without a fight. Good luck next year.

hey does anyone know if the micah mosely kid is gettin in talk from college coaches????

Doesn't appear to be any interest unless it is being kept very, very quiet. I checked Rivals. com top 100 Texas recruits today and he is nowhere to be found. Hard to believe a tailback from a 4AAAA school could rush for over 2000 and not get an inquiry from somewhere. I'd love to see him wearing orange and blue at a little school in east Alabama.

Holman

Doesn't appear to be any interest unless it is being kept very' date=' very quiet. I checked Rivals. com top 100 Texas recruits today and he is nowhere to be found. Hard to believe a tailback from a 4AAAA school could rush for over 2000 and not get an inquiry from somewhere. I'd love to see him wearing orange and blue at a little school in east Alabama.

Holman[/quote']ut oh..dont tell them Nederland folks that ,they will want to fight..

Johnson had a tremendous game Saturday. He made several plays and showed the speed and burst to make plays even against the very athletic players from LC. He did get hurt early in the second half, while taking on a sweep, but hung in there. He absolutely played his best football down the stretch and will do amazing things next year. He started to play much more disciplined, doing all the little things necessary to take it to the next level, sometimes that means making a pile and taking on blocks while someone else makes the tackle. DJ figured that out as the season wore on and he will only get better.

LC was/is a monster of a team and I will be shocked if they do not end up in the Finals with Texas High. They have the complete package, and next year will probably be about the same, as their RB (Jr.) and QB (Soph.) will be back. It was also nice to see a great show of fan support for LC. They are watching a very special team this year.

As for the Bulldogs, I could not be more proud of you for the gutsy effort each of you gave week in & week out. You fought hard & valiantly each & every game and you beat all odds to not ony earn a playoff birth, but to win a 10th consecutive Bi-District Championship. I will always wear my 2006 Bulldog Playoff shirt with pride because of the effort you gave all season long. Thanks for the special year you gave to us fans.

Way to go Dogs!!

Kensington, how can you say that Mosley's yards came late. Were you at the game? He had 71 yards alone on the opening drive! I also disagree with you about DJ. He played one of his better games of the year last Saturday and he continued to improve as the season wore on. He will be a true force next year

First play was bout 55 yards, great run, after that pretty much nothin till LC's second teams came in, I mean man he got the ball enough huh? Yea i was at the game. Guess i was misunderstood in Johnson, i was expecting a him to be Dominant, which he wasn't, he just had some good plays. He just didn't live up to MY expectations, and LC was really good so that could be the reason. Both were just outdone by the other teams players. The giant DE #76 and the Superquick RB #33. Just MY opinion.

First play was bout 55 yards' date=' great run, after that pretty much nothin till LC's second teams came in, I mean man he got the ball enough huh? Yea i was at the game. Guess i was misunderstood in Johnson, i was expecting a him to be Dominant, which he wasn't, he just had some good plays. He just didn't live up to MY expectations, and LC was really good so that could be the reason. Both were just outdone by the other teams players. The giant DE #76 and the Superquick RB #33. Just MY opinion.[/quote']

Were you drinking some Eagle Juice at the game? He had seven tackles in the first half and was hurt the second. He had two tackles for huge losses in the first quarter. Kenner are you feeling ok?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder