Kudos to the Beaumont "Central"

BWOOD

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BWOOD" post="1087726" timestamp="1319047151"]
Central's Team Captain show up and spoke at Matt's funeral.  What a great show of unity.
[/quote]

God Bless You, Young Man.  Soulja, your Jags have got SOME CLASS!!

[quote name="BWOOD" post="1087726" timestamp="1319047151"]
Central's Team Captain show up and spoke at Matt's funeral.  What a great show of unity.
[/quote] WOW! now that is awesomely classy.  ;)

I would like to thank everyone who came out to the service today.  It was moving to see all the support from around the community.  I would like to say a special thank you to our friends from Beaumont Central.  There is a reason why there is so much respect between the two teams and community.  The young man that spoke as a representative of Central was a great young man and was a true Capitan and ambassador for your school.  He is #63 for Central and the kind words he spoke were comforting.  Thank You 

I've just read the full article.  According to the Beaumont Enterprise, the player was non other than Jr. Linemen Ricky Mojica, a 3 year letterman.  His cousin plays on the Vidor team and he gave a powerful speach for the Vidor Football players that non will soon forget.  Such a great gesture courtesy Jaguar Country and Pirate Nation!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1089001" timestamp="1319202805"]
I've just read the full article.  According to the Beaumont Enterprise, the player was non other than Jr. Linemen Ricky Mojica, a 3 year letterman.  His cousin plays on the Vidor team and he gave a powerful speach for the Vidor Football players that non will soon forget.  Such a great gesture courtesy Jaguar Country and Pirate Nation!
[/quote]

Soulja,  He did your community proud.  To get up in front of about 2000 people in that situation was great.  I for one can tell you that I was extremly proud of him and I know Jaguar nation is as well.  I didnt think I could have much more respect for the Central community then I already had but I was wrong.  Very good young man.  Mr. Mojica you did good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder