Playoff/Superbowl Fields

[quote name="CF22" post="1087606" timestamp="1319037745"]
No respect for the little guys? Sr. and Jr. on the big fields and Pee Wee and Flag on the practice fields??? Come on what kinda **** is that?
[/quote]I agree with that. No playoff games should be played on Any practice fields.

I think because there is too many teams. Usually the first round is played on the practice fields (PNG, NED) and then when you get to second round, you begin to play on the big fields. Just make it past first rounds. We all had to do it when our kids were in peewee. When I say Practice fields, those are the fields you play on during the season like at Ned, PNG, Vidor and all of the other places except Beaumont. If you took peewee through Sr, you talking 12 games in one day. You could split up to two locations, but I think it might be hard for them to get the fields in the first place. I don't know because I'm not on the Board of STJFL.

[quote name="One4All" post="1087684" timestamp="1319043657"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=90096.msg1087528#msg1087528 date=1319029466]
1st round PNG stadium for Jr and Sr. The others will be on practice fields. Thats what was told to me.
[/quote] not all the junior games are going to be on the big field as well........
[/quote]
OK, well I think all games will be at whatever fields at PNG. ::)

[quote name="sly0071" post="1087857" timestamp="1319058360"]
Am I the only one that can't see the play clock at those fields?  I wish for playoffs that something could be done about that.
[/quote]
It is hard to see. I wish we had the money and property to build something like what Vidor has. Maybe one of these days they will find some land and build something nice for the kids, but heck atleast it's a field.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1088967" timestamp="1319199191"]
1st Round is PNG
2nd Round is WOS
Super Bowl is Lamar University!
[/quote]
It will be great not to have to travel (for WOS) for the 2nd round.  I think we only had 4 home games this year. We did a lot of traveling.  Not complaining, just making a statement.

Is the admission fee still $3?

[quote name="raidermom85" post="1088992" timestamp="1319201983"]
i have heard png and wos as well through the grape vine
[/quote]
that's what I've heard too.  I do believe that the playoff fields pretty much are the same year after year.  The Lamar Stadium is a very good treat this year.  I've never been there but I've heard it is SUPER NICE.  I'm excited!!! ;D

[quote name="CF22" post="1089414" timestamp="1319230103"]
I heard all flag games are being played in the cow pasture, pee wee in field behind the 7-11 and Jr and Sr. on the good high school fields...  ;D
[/quote]CF22 See if you can get your city  high school stadium for the rest of the games

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin