Top WR on SETx

mypooh

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1089363" timestamp="1319225876"]
I'm not disagreeing with you, all the receivers everyone has mentioned is prob a darn good receiver, I have seen mem wide out seals ? Is that his name. He is one heck of an athlete no doubt , can take a slant to the house in a blink of the eye! But when I think receiver I'm talking about making plays out of nothing when the ball shouldnt have been caught, one handed snags, being double covered and still finding the endzone type, I wasn't just saying nelson because he is an indian, he truly is gifted. He isn't the biggest, nor is he the fastest, but he will make you respect him in some form or fashion! That's all, and that is just my opinion not meant to find an arguement.
[/quote]

Good thought Seales is seeing his double teams now and still manging to put up numbers. He also is very good at the highlight reel catches.( Alice Central Ozen) He is a quick hatch and slant threat to go to the house. His college major will be deep threat catch maker. LOL No knock on Nelson he is a hell of  player that is going for back to back 1000 yard season. For this year give me that horse Seales he makes the PAM pass game go.

It's a shame none of the avid posters on here were able to attend the Kelly vs. Pius game on Friday. With Kelly's number one and two running backs out with injury, the Pius defense was dropping basically everyone but their 300 lb nose guard into coverage. Facing double and triple coverage for most of the game, Nick Schrapps totaled 230 receiving yards on 11 catches and scored 3 touchdowns. Not to mention he had a interception on defense and 7 tackles. Now if he played for the almighty Indians everyone would be on here singing his praises. I feel like his performance last game stands as insurmountable evidence as to him being the top receiver in the area.

[quote name="JSL92" post="1091911" timestamp="1319384989"]
It's a shame none of the avid posters on here were able to attend the Kelly vs. Pius game on Friday. With Kelly's number one and two running backs out with injury, the Pius defense was dropping basically everyone but their 300 lb nose guard into coverage. Facing double and triple coverage for most of the game, Nick Schrapps totaled 230 receiving yards on 11 catches and scored 3 touchdowns. Not to mention he had a interception on defense and 7 tackles. Now if he played for the almighty Indians everyone would be on here singing his praises. I feel like his performance last game stands as [b]insurmountable evidence as to him being the top receiver in the area[/b].
[/quote]
NO

[quote name="longhornmiked" post="1091918" timestamp="1319385518"]
[quote author=JSL92 link=topic=90008.msg1091911#msg1091911 date=1319384989]
It's a shame none of the avid posters on here were able to attend the Kelly vs. Pius game on Friday. With Kelly's number one and two running backs out with injury, the Pius defense was dropping basically everyone but their 300 lb nose guard into coverage. Facing double and triple coverage for most of the game, Nick Schrapps totaled 230 receiving yards on 11 catches and scored 3 touchdowns. Not to mention he had a interception on defense and 7 tackles. Now if he played for the almighty Indians everyone would be on here singing his praises. I feel like his performance last game stands as [b]insurmountable evidence as to him being the top receiver in the area[/b].
[/quote]
NO
[/quote]

What an intelligent answer......

[quote name="JSL92" post="1091921" timestamp="1319385674"]
[quote author=longhornmiked link=topic=90008.msg1091918#msg1091918 date=1319385518]
[/quote]
NO
[/quote]

What an intelligent answer......
[/quote]
I wasn’t answering a question......

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1090721" timestamp="1319288197"]
Shaw.... soft hands fast fast fast...And he has another year to grow...Shaw is in the mix of being in the top....But I agree with Godogs27 Nelson has not done much against Nederland the past 2 years ..but he is a good one Probably the best IN THE AREA IMO..
[/quote]
this year he didnt..that wasnt his fault..they didnt throw him the ball...now i dont know if yall missed last years game..where he had 180 yards recieving with a pair of tds..but i guess thats kind of a quiet game...lol

[quote name="JSL92" post="1091911" timestamp="1319384989"]
It's a shame none of the avid posters on here were able to attend the Kelly vs. Pius game on Friday. With Kelly's number one and two running backs out with injury, the Pius defense was dropping basically everyone but their 300 lb nose guard into coverage. Facing double and triple coverage for most of the game, Nick Schrapps totaled 230 receiving yards on 11 catches and scored 3 touchdowns. Not to mention he had a interception on defense and 7 tackles. Now if he played for the almighty Indians everyone would be on here singing his praises. I feel like his performance last game stands as insurmountable evidence as to him being the top receiver in the area.
[/quote]

Against WHO? Pius???

If I went and played against LCM 7yr old flag team and had the same stats, would that make me the best WR in the area? I think he needs to do this against a little better competition before I can sing his praises!!!

I'm just saying...

Let's give to the Bmt Kelly homer in the building. Sry sir we do respect the kids as athletes and students but as the best in the area NOT !!!! Me and a couple of buddies just finsh watching Kelly play that almighty private school schedule. Lets just say I choose to vote on what I see and when I look at most of the teams Kelly plays it looks like my home videos of the SE Texas Jr League. Not dogging Schrapps and his insurmountable evidence but against that competions they can add a 12 th player and it not help.

[quote name="longhornmiked" post="1091918" timestamp="1319385518"]
[/quote]
NO
[/quote]

longhornmiked thank you for the laugh...."NO"  ;D

[quote name="EX-Ceauxch" post="1092607" timestamp="1319436671"]
Wow, Schrapps has good hands and balance. But he's slow. If he bulks up he could probably play TE at D2 or JC.

But the compitition is about the same Dean Fisher has been seeing. You got to come see him.
[/quote]hes committed to North Texas and where does Dean play?

[quote name="EX-Ceauxch" post="1092614" timestamp="1319440718"]
CO Wilson MS- 7th grade...He has committed to Nederland HS.
[/quote]lol your posts are a joke i hope if you really think the talent schrapps is facing is like middle school talent your INSANE

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1092616" timestamp="1319441256"]
Dean Fisher? Who's that...a kid at C.O. Wilson?
[/quote]apparently and he's facing some high school level competition too apparently

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder