All Flag coaches Post your Top 5 Flag teams

Not a coach but Lumberton Red will be competing for one of those 5.  If I recall correctly, they did win the game against Port Arthur Black.  Your top five are all very good teams, but can't count Lumberton Red out.  Good luck to ALL our lil players with STJFL! So much fun watching these lil guys learn and grow! 

Can only speak for teams Ive seen play..

1. Lumberton Red
2. Nederland Black
3. PNG Grey
4. Port Arthur White
5. Port Arthur Black

Really the 1-4 spots are a toss up. I think any of those teams could beat the other on any given saturday so you can take those 4 teams and reorder them how ya see fit. Lumberton Red is tough..Defensivley its hard to get anything done against them. They were very impressive. Also, I havent really looked and seen who has beaten who..just strictly off of the teams ive witnessed.

[quote name="DJ4RM P.A." post="1078935" timestamp="1318260172"]
lumberton red is not undefeated they loss 24-6 to pa white saturday n as far as ned white they tied do to poor descion making by coaches from pa the score was actually 19-6 and they played hard amd tied it up port arthur is the better team
[/quote]

Really no credit for ned white making the adjustment on defense, and to come back and tie the game, PA coaches told me personally after the game, and I was going off last week with the records.

[quote name="elove89" post="1078844" timestamp="1318255483"]
UandIN.... My son play for PA white and they beat Lumberton this weekend,, I thought it was Lumberton red,,, but I could be wrong
[/quote]

If you dont mind me asking what kind of formations does lumberton red run on offense?

[quote name="UpandIn" post="1078991" timestamp="1318263591"]
[quote author=elove89 link=topic=89555.msg1078844#msg1078844 date=1318255483]
UandIN.... My son play for PA white and they beat Lumberton this weekend,, I thought it was Lumberton red,,, but I could be wrong
[/quote]

If you dont mind me asking what kind of formations does lumberton red run on offense?
[/quote] they ran a lot of shotgun....

[quote name="elove89" post="1079029" timestamp="1318266091"]
[quote author=UpandIn link=topic=89555.msg1078991#msg1078991 date=1318263591]
[quote author=elove89 link=topic=89555.msg1078844#msg1078844 date=1318255483]
[/quote]

[/quote] they ran a lot of shotgun....
[/quote]
Thanks

[quote name="forthelove" post="1079057" timestamp="1318267485"]
I think it's great! And you know what's even better..........we enjoy this more than the kids! lol!  Good luck!  C you Sat.  We'll have our "shotguns" ready!  lol  Love it! ;D
[/quote]

You got that right , but its all about the kids  ;), Good luck to you too, I heard yall have great team should be fun. PS I'll have my pistol's ready ;D

[quote name="UpandIn" post="1078985" timestamp="1318263140"]
[quote author=DJ4RM P.A. link=topic=89555.msg1078935#msg1078935 date=1318260172]
lumberton red is not undefeated they loss 24-6 to pa white saturday n as far as ned white they tied do to poor descion making by coaches from pa the score was actually 19-6 and they played hard amd tied it up port arthur is the better team
[/quote]YOU DIDBMAKE AN ADJUSTMENT I APOLOGIZE U CALLED A BETTER GAME THEN PA WHITE COACH plus your son is a tough kid if I recall #10 is your son but I hinestly got laxed to early and your kids played hard no hard feelings I expect to see u go far in the playoff brackets oarngefield is tough

Really no credit for ned white making the adjustment on defense, and to come back and tie the game, PA coaches told me personally after the game, and I was going off last week with the records.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin