Junior rankings

[quote name="CH96" post="1079309" timestamp="1318277455"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=89262.msg1079285#msg1079285 date=1318276432]
[quote author=DJ4RM P.A. link=topic=89262.msg1079155#msg1079155 date=1318272131]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=89262.msg1073328#msg1073328 date=1317748835]
PN-white beat Lum-W this year already. We also beat PA, BMT-G, and a decent Vidor-W team.

1. PNG-W
2. WOS
3. Lum-W
4. BMT-Gh

5. Ned-G
6. PNG-P

This is mine according to games already played. We'll see how the playoffs shape up.
[/quote] how can you call Ned g #5 and they quit a game this season port Arthur should be somewhere in the top five behind wos and PNG white
[/quote]
That was an old ranking. PA isn't in the conversation because they can't go anywhere after the regular season this year. If they could then I would put them at #4.
[/quote]

Scalp'em, I believe I remember you saying PNG W was the best team last yr.  Is it the truth this yr. LOL  Remember I'm no longer in Junior division and we had our run last yr.
[/quote]
Hahaha, we had a minor set back last year with a young team. I think this year we get our second tackle trophy!!! I figure if I say it every year that it's bound to happen sooner or later!!! ;D ;D
You have one in Senior and Peewee this year? Next year, I'll have one in High School, Senior Division, and Flag. Yeah, I get to start over ;D

You can just about predict the entire bracket.  The 4 teams going from D1 are PNG W, Lum W, Bmt G, Vid W.  The 3 for sure in D2 are WOS, PNG P, and Ned G.  BMT B and Vid B are fighting out for the 4th seed (should be a great matchup this weekend in BMT).  Based on how I interpret tiebreakers etc... Unless Bmt G beats Lum W in week 9 the order I listed the teams in should be the playoff teams in that order.

I have been wrong before, but tell me where I am off if it is not correct.

Birddog

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="1079971" timestamp="1318358547"]
You can just about predict the entire bracket.  The 4 teams going from D1 are PNG W, Lum W, Bmt G, Vid W.  The 3 for sure in D2 are WOS, PNG P, and Ned G.  BMT B and Vid B are fighting out for the 4th seed (should be a great matchup this weekend in BMT).  Based on how I interpret tiebreakers etc... Unless Bmt G beats Lum W in week 9 the order I listed the teams in should be the playoff teams in that order.

I have been wrong before, but tell me where I am off if it is not correct.

Birddog
[/quote]

If Bmt G loses to Lum W and Vidor W beats Ned B, then Vidor W would be the 3rd place team. Since Vidor W won this past weekend. Bmt G would end with a possible 5-3 division record ( assuming a loss to Lum W and a win over Kountze), Vidor would end with a 6-2 division record ( assuming a Win over Ned B, PNG P is a non divisional game that doesn't matter one way or the other).

• 2 weeks later...
Don't sleep on Port Arthur Junior Titans.  Last 4 games combined scores of 171-6.  That one score was when we changed from second defense to third string.  Only losses were to PNG W by 1 touchdown and WO S by 1 touchdown and touchdowns called back EARLY in the season.  Totally different team now.  Wk 6 36-6 Wk 7 47-0 Wk 8 46-0 Wk 9 42-0

Numbers don't lie.

Dude, first PA can't go to the playoffs this year, but if you look at 4 teams since the 4th week, it will show you.

PNG-W outscored opp 219-26
Lum-W outscored opp 218-32
PA        outscored opp 215-38
WOS    outscored opp 172-33

I can't speak for the other teams, but we called off the dogs in the first half of all of these games. My opinion is these were the best 4 teams in Junior this year, but PA wouldn't beat any of the other 3 in the playoffs. We'll have to wait till next year to find out.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1094894" timestamp="1319652436"]
Dude, first PA can't go to the playoffs this year, but if you look at 4 teams since the 4th week, it will show you.

I can't speak for the other teams, but we called off the dogs in the first half of all of these games. My opinion is these were the best 4 teams in Junior this year, but PA wouldn't beat any of the other 3 in the playoffs. We'll have to wait till next year to find out.
[/quote]

Wow :o!!! Does anyone else hear the crickets chirping due to silence :-X!
HAHAHAHAHA! ;D ;D

I even wanna say that P.A. had maybe 2 first downs the whole game against the junior team. I will go watch the game again and let you know for sure if not 2 then 1,at the most 3 that's it!!! Cause your offense never scored your defense hooked you up on my 3rd stringers but no biggie!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1094958" timestamp="1319655199"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=89262.msg1094894#msg1094894 date=1319652436]

[/quote]

Wow :o!!! Does anyone else hear the crickets chirping due to silence :-X!
HAHAHAHAHA! ;D ;D

I even wanna say that P.A. had maybe 2 first downs the whole game against the junior team. I will go watch the game again and let you know for sure if not 2 then 1,at the most 3 that's it!!! Cause your offense never scored your defense hooked you up on my 3rd stringers but no biggie!
[/quote]
Trust me when I say the Titans are a totally different team right now.  We called off the dogs the 1st quarter our last 5 games.  Not the 1st half.  Why would your third string be in a close game.  Makes no sense. lol  It was a 1 score win buddy, stop hyping it up like its was a blowout. 

BigTitan, ya'll only scored one offensive TD against us. The other TD was a kickoff return. Don't try to hype PA up like they would've won the trophy or something. Ya'll got beat at the first of the year and the middle of the year, and at the end of the year ya'll would've got beat by us again along with WOS, and Lumberton-White. It's not bad being the 4th best Junior team, your just not #1.

[/quote]

Too much animosity towards Port Arthur.  We dealt with hate like that against a team this year.  Put it like this, the kids were venting for their parents, seems like.  Our players were called Names that kids shouldn't be called by other kids.  We thought things like that didn't happen with 9 and 10 yr old kids.  But its ok, that only makes us stronger. 
Venting on who is or isn't better is a person's opinion. Not a big deal.
I believe my PA team the same way everyone support's the kids' team. 
My son is a str8 A student and that trumps anything he does athletically.

[/quote]
Why can't PA go to the playoffs?

[quote name="BigTitan" post="1095118" timestamp="1319661168"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=89262.msg1094894#msg1094894 date=1319652436]

[/quote]

Too much animosity towards Port Arthur.  We dealt with hate like that against a team this year.  Put it like this, the kids were venting for their parents, seems like.  Our players were called Names that kids shouldn't be called by other kids.  We thought things like that didn't happen with 9 and 10 yr old kids.  But its ok, that only makes us stronger. 
Venting on who is or isn't better is a person's opinion. Not a big deal.
I believe my PA team the same way everyone support's the kids' team. 
My son is a str8 A student and that trumps anything he does athletically.
[/quote]
Good luck BigTitan, I have no idea what your talking about. Happy to have PA in the league, hopefully you can slow your roll. Everybody isn't out to get PA man. Good luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder