Open TRY-OUTS for 11u team - TEXAS RENEGADES

Guest TX_RENEGADES

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[color=red]Texas Renegades [/color] will be a new SELECT/ELITE baseball team for the Southeast Texas area. If you are interested in coming out for a try-out or get information on the team feel free to call me @ 281-683-1203. There will be no daddy ball or " ITS WHO YOU KNOW " baseball here. You will compete for the spot you want and all the kids will learn to play 2 or 3 positions. Texas Renegades was established in 2010 in the HOUSTON area. I moved into the Beaumont area and looking to start a NEW generation of [color=red]RENEGADES[/color]. Feel free to email me @ [email protected]

Coach Emilio Flores

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TX_RENEGADES
Feel free to call and ask questions. Im currently working with a well know team in the Beaumont area and Lousiana area, there is alot of positive things working out so far. We were Registered through USSSA.COM and Nation-Baseball.com last year and the year before, so Im no stranger to the competitive programs in this area. Alot of great teams out there, give me a call I will not turn down anyone that has the potential and the heart to improve as long as they are willing to work hard. I know there is alot of RAW talent out there............

I wasn't meaning that in a rude way,,,,,just saying that your not in houston anymore,,,not a whole lot of talent around this area,,,,it is all spread out,,,,,
Gladiators
Bucs
Combat
Vipers
Machine
Gunners
Gc storm
Dogs
Tribe
A few of these teams were from last yr but I'm sure they will still have teams this yr

[quote name="faub10" post="1074498" timestamp="1317870294"]
I wasn't meaning that in a rude way,,,,,just saying that your not in houston anymore,,,not a whole lot of talent around this area,,,,it is all spread out,,,,,
Gladiators
Bucs
Combat
Vipers
Machine
Gunners
Gc storm
Dogs
Tribe
A few of these teams were from last yr but I'm sure they will still have teams this yr
[/quote]

Not sure what's going on with the 11U's but Gulf Coast Storm doesn't have an 11U team this year either. We have 12, 13 and 14U teams.

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="1696dogs" post="1074705" timestamp="1317912533"]
Well I know of 4 boys that need somewhere to play now from this area. Didn't go to tryouts for any other team because we didn't think we would be looking for somewhere to play this late in the game. But that's how it goes right....that's baseball...
[/quote]

email me more information, I have 2 other kids that have emailed me. We will be out of pocket this weekend, my son will be playing at Big League Dreams. But email me or call me

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="faub10" post="1074676" timestamp="1317910118"]
Wut positions does yur boy play,,,,,,I aways save room for a standout elite ball player on my squad,,,,,
[/quote]

He plays 4 positions, Pitches,Catches, 3rd, 1st base and stands at 5' 4"

If you have 11 year olds wanting to play, Athletes in Port Neches has a 11u team called Prospects that they are trying to fill.  My son made the 11u team but we are waiting for other qualified players to fill the team.  You can contact Athletes at 409-724-2030.  Perhaps with everyone interested, a high quality team could be formed.

[quote name="llbaseball" post="1075246" timestamp="1317953271"]
If you have 11 year olds wanting to play, Athletes in Port Neches has a 11u team called Prospects that they are trying to fill.  My son made the 11u team but we are waiting for other qualified players to fill the team.  You can contact Athletes at 409-724-2030.  Perhaps with everyone interested, a high quality team could be formed.
[/quote]

Probably should have started a different thread. This man is trying to start a team. Not really the right thing to do to come and hi-jack his thread. I know most of the people with Prospects and I think they are better than doing things like this.

[quote name="td" post="1075393" timestamp="1317987386"]
[quote author=llbaseball link=topic=89238.msg1075246#msg1075246 date=1317953271]
[/quote]

Probably should have started a different thread. This man is trying to start a team. Not really the right thing to do to come and hi-jack his thread. I know most of the people with Prospects and I think they are better than doing things like this.
[/quote]I think he was more trying to help get one complete team ,not hi-jack...IMO.

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="llbaseball" post="1075246" timestamp="1317953271"]
[/quote]

I talked to them a few days ago, they are not putting a 11u team together. Thats why I decided to try and start my own again. If they changed their minds and need kids please let me know asap. I can email those that have contacted me and send them their way. We just want to play ball !

[quote name="td" post="1075393" timestamp="1317987386"]
[quote author=llbaseball link=topic=89238.msg1075246#msg1075246 date=1317953271]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You definitely misunderstood me.  I was just trying to let him know it would be great to get all of these 11 year olds together to make one solid team.  This site is not for "hijacking" but for "helping" out each other.  Sorry you misunderstood.

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="llbaseball" post="1076210" timestamp="1318037026"]
[quote author=td link=topic=89238.msg1075393#msg1075393 date=1317987386]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You definitely misunderstood me.  I was just trying to let him know it would be great to get all of these 11 year olds together to make one solid team.  This site is not for "hijacking" but for "helping" out each other.  Sorry you misunderstood.
[/quote]

I want to thank you alot, some how word got around and I have a few of those kids that tried out contact me already. So hopefully by next week I might be down to just pick up 2-3 kids. Thanks guys !

[quote name="llbaseball" post="1076210" timestamp="1318037026"]
[quote author=td link=topic=89238.msg1075393#msg1075393 date=1317987386]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry I misunderstood too.

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[b][color=red]TRYOUTS AND PARENT MEETING THIS WEDNESDAY IN GROVES. WE WILL BE AT NATIONAL FIELD II @ 5:30PM. IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME OR CALL ME..

THANKS,

EMILIO FLORES
TEXAS RENEGADES[/color][/b]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin