Open TRY-OUTS for 11u team - TEXAS RENEGADES

Guest TX_RENEGADES

Guest TX_RENEGADES
Sounds like it will be a nice turn out tomorrow for Try-outs. Im looking forward to meet all the parents and ball players coming out.

Thanks,

Emilio Flores
Texas Renegades Baseball

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TX_RENEGADES
Would like to thank all the kids that came out tonight to the tryouts had a very good turn out, looking forward to round 2 on October 23rd @ Groves National Field. Thanks.

[quote name="TX_RENEGADES" post="1081072" timestamp="1318473487"]
Would like to thank all the kids that came out tonight to the tryouts had a very good turn out, looking forward to round 2 on October 23rd @ Groves National Field. Thanks.
[/quote]Check your P.M... Emilio

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="AV8" post="1081085" timestamp="1318475134"]
Good to meet you Emilio, it looks like you had good talent on the field tonight. My guess is there will be a new 11U team locally.  Best of luck to the Renegades.

Phil
[/quote]

Thanks for your support, and yes hopefully the TEXAS RENEGADE family will be official come Oct. 23rd

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="BaseBow" post="1081163" timestamp="1318505178"]
[quote author=TX_RENEGADES link=topic=89238.msg1081072#msg1081072 date=1318473487]
[/quote]Check your P.M... Emilio
[/quote]

Pm sent

Guest TX_RENEGADES
Just a reminder that we will be having our 2nd try-out this Sunday over at the Groves National Field @ 5pm. After this tryout, Roster will start to get filled with kids that are chosen that came out to tryouts. So if you missed the first tryout no worries, thats why there is another one. Hope to see same kids there that were out there last week, I will also have some new kids out there. So far the team is shaping up well.

[color=red]TEXAS RENEGADES[/color]

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="TX_RENEGADES" post="1085817" timestamp="1318856684"]
Just a reminder that we will be having our 2nd try-out this Sunday over at the Groves National Field @ 5pm. After this tryout, Roster will start to get filled with kids that are chosen that came out to tryouts. So if you missed the first tryout no worries, thats why there is another one. Hope to see same kids there that were out there last week, I will also have some new kids out there. So far the team is shaping up well.

[color=red]TEXAS RENEGADES[/color]
[/quote]

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[center]**************** REMINDER ***************

2ND AND LAST DAY TO TRY-OUT THIS SUNDAY OCTOBER 23 @ 5PM

GROVES NATIONAL LEAGUE FIELD[/center]

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[color=red]I would like to thank all the kids and parents that showed up for try-outs. I will be doing call backs today and tomorrow, if anyone that couldnt make try-out and is interested in trying out please contact me as I will be looking for another 2-3 elite/premier level players. Thanks to all that have helped me out on getting this organized.

Texas Renegades Baseball
281-683-1203[/color]

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="diego cruz" post="1093021" timestamp="1319483491"]
how many players are u going to carry?
[/quote]

no more 10..... 11 if I get another ace Pitcher, as I have 4 goods ones now.

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="diego cruz" post="1093428" timestamp="1319509020"]
will your team play elite or premier?
[/quote]

Right now as we stand its Elite, depending who else comes by and there grade levels.

Guest TX_RENEGADES
We are still looking for 2-3 elite level kids for the 2012 season..... If Im not mistaken the season starts mid January, early Feb. That means it right around the corner, please contact me or email me for a tryout. I will not be setting dates, just call or email me and I will let you know the time and place, thanks.

[color=blue]T[/color][color=red]EXAS[/color] [color=blue]R[/color][color=red]ENEGADES[/color] [color=blue]B[/color][color=red]ASEBALL[/color]

[quote name="TX_RENEGADES" post="1095091" timestamp="1319659772"]
We are still looking for 2-3 elite level kids for the 2012 season..... If Im not mistaken the season starts mid January, early Feb. That means it right around the corner, please contact me or email me for a tryout. I will not be setting dates, just call or email me and I will let you know the time and place, thanks.

[color=blue]T[/color][color=red]EXAS[/color] [color=blue]R[/color][color=red]ENEGADES[/color] [color=blue]B[/color][color=red]ASEBALL[/color]
[/quote]Check your P.M

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="BaseBow" post="1095838" timestamp="1319732968"]
[quote author=TX_RENEGADES link=topic=89238.msg1095091#msg1095091 date=1319659772]

[/quote]Check your P.M
[/quote]

Replied ......

Guest TX_RENEGADES
I have been getting alot of emails on the team status, and asking about try-outs. We are still looking at kids so if you want to come out please call me at 281-683-1203 or pm me for date and time. We are looking to add another 2-3 kidsselect/elite level. Thanks

[color=red]T[/color][color=blue]exas[/color] [color=red]R[/color][color=blue]enegades[/color] [color=red]B[/color][color=blue]aseball[/color]

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[color=red]WE ARE LOOKING FOR 1 SELECT/ELITE LEVEL PLAYER TO FINALIZE OUR ROSTER. TEXAS RENEGADES WILL BE PLAYING IT'S FIRST TOURNAMENT ON DECEMBER 3RD AND IS LOOKING FOR THAT ONE PLAYER. SELECT/ELITE BALL REQUIRES SOME TRAVEL, ALOT OF TIME AND DEDICATION. GIVE ME A CALL FOR A TRYOUT OR SEND ME AN EMAIL. THANKS

TEXAS RENEGADES BASEBALL[/color]

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="TX_RENEGADES" post="1118019" timestamp="1321305242"]
[color=red]WE ARE LOOKING FOR 1 SELECT/ELITE LEVEL PLAYER TO FINALIZE OUR ROSTER. TEXAS RENEGADES WILL BE PLAYING IT'S FIRST TOURNAMENT ON DECEMBER 3RD AND IS LOOKING FOR THAT ONE PLAYER. SELECT/ELITE BALL REQUIRES SOME TRAVEL, ALOT OF TIME AND DEDICATION. GIVE ME A CALL FOR A TRYOUT OR SEND ME AN EMAIL. THANKS

[/quote]

[quote name="TX_RENEGADES" post="1118747" timestamp="1321372950"]
[quote author=TX_RENEGADES link=topic=89238.msg1118019#msg1118019 date=1321305242]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Excellent Coach.......Very good with the kids!!

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1118827" timestamp="1321376730"]
[quote author=TX_RENEGADES link=topic=89238.msg1118747#msg1118747 date=1321372950]
[quote author=TX_RENEGADES link=topic=89238.msg1118019#msg1118019 date=1321305242]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Excellent Coach.......Very good with the kids!!
[/quote]

Thank you sir! I try my best to make sure the kids are having fun, its all about the kids anyways. I also make it to were we are competitive. It's still early, I say we are at a 75% right now with no games played so by the end of the year we will have 2 tournaments and be ready to play the season at Ford Park. See you on Sunday

Guest TX_RENEGADES
TEXAS RENEGADES is still looking for that select/elite level ball player. We have 2 weeks to prepare for our first tournamnet and would like to have that 1. Please call me @ 281-683-1203 or email me @ [email protected]. Thank you and have BLESSED THANKSGIVING !

Coach Emilio
TEXAS RENEGADES BASEBALL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder