LC-M @ Central Predictions 10/7/2011

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Tough game to call. LCM's offense got shut down by Ozen and Central's offense got shut down by Livingston. I think LCM will bounce back and win it in the end. Look out for Cezar.

Both LC-M and Ozen's offenses hurt themselves last Friday night. LC-M lost some chances to score points with bad decisions as well as Ozen did. The Bears could have kept it closer,  Ozen lost chances with penalties, etc. The way Ozen and Central fought it out, this game could be very similar. Whoever makes the least mistakes could come out on top. LC-M is playing good ball, Central is hungry to get on the winning track = another good football game. I'll still take the Bears!

[quote name="Trocket" post="1072295" timestamp="1317603430"]
[quote author=bearfan14 link=topic=89178.msg1072196#msg1072196 date=1317592700]
I've noticed that these Livingston posters don't have much love for LCM  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Ok, I'll be fair, win 2 out of your next 3 games I'll give you some love. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Since when do people get reality checks from football?

As long as we run plays that are fit for the personel (especially missing Mitchell).  Ww need to get back to 3 point stances and power running (Central Football).  We need to get the New QB acclimated with more playing time.  I'm sure he will only get better.  They may be the game to do it.  Mitchell going down may actually be a blessing as we (and our Staff) will realize that there may be several other players that will rise to the challenge in Mitchell's absence. 

LC-M - 14

Central - 17

[quote name="LCM_2012" post="1073808" timestamp="1317786280"]
[quote author=Bear Country link=topic=89178.msg1072398#msg1072398 date=1317612159]
Livingston is bitter at LCM for having Gonzo kick there tail the past two years. Now that he's gone they're taking there shots at us.
[/quote] ;D
[/quote]Who is Gonzo, never heard of him, sounds to me like you better go get him for the rest of the season. It is what it is, Central will regroup and bring it to you. Sorry you are living in the past when you need to be thinking about now and the future.  :( :( :( :( for you!! win another district game then talk.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder