1. 1. Who wins?

• Livingston
    • Nederland

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BigDog007" post="1075004" timestamp="1317934637"]
Rumor has it that the 2 players on suspension are back on campus and were working out with the team at practice yesterday. Do not know if they will be allowed to play against Livingston or not. I know rumors are Nasty so has anyone else heard anything on this??
[/quote]

The answer lies in another thread that has been hammered to death for 14 pages...please don't ask (or just go to the other thread about this topic).  ;D ;D ;D

what makes liv so hard to stop is having a qb that can run the ball. qb before collins had a good running backs but teams did not have to worry about him running the ball and offense was average. before that liv had dustin harris who could run the ball and not many teams stopped the offense. teams might of out scored liv to win games but now liv has a dustin harris like qb and a lot better defense and more depth at running back that i have seen. imo nederland will be the best tackling team liv has seen but think liv will wear down neds def in second half.

[quote name="BigDog007" post="1075004" timestamp="1317934637"]
Rumor has it that the 2 players on suspension are back on campus and were working out with the team at practice yesterday. Do not know if they will be allowed to play against Livingston or not. I know rumors are Nasty so has anyone else heard anything on this??
[/quote]

Why was their suspension cut in half? ;)

;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1075081" timestamp="1317943449"]
[quote author=BigDog007 link=topic=89133.msg1075004#msg1075004 date=1317934637]
[/quote]

Why was their suspension cut in half? ;)

Someone thought that this forum was getting kind of slow after all the pages on the Vidor / Nederland thread so they wanted to liven things up ;)

;D
[/quote]

Well here goes my pick........I am an alumni of livingston, but grew up a good percentage of my life in Nederland. Since I have moved back to the golden triangle area and have followed HS football, the Bulldogs have been a team I have pulled for year after year............this year is no different.............Geaux Dawgs!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1075081" timestamp="1317943449"]
[quote author=BigDog007 link=topic=89133.msg1075004#msg1075004 date=1317934637]
[/quote]

Why was their suspension cut in half? ;

;D
[/quote]

You got your answer on the other thread... why do you keep this up? I cant believe you have admin status, i would think admin folks would use better judgement. Go to other thread to gossip

Well the preparations are done. Livingston has a huge surprise for Ned.
Reckon what it is? Probably something totally insurmountable. A real live lion? A sasquatch? A Liger (thats half lion half tiger). A 400 yd passing game? A megatron(whatever that is)? A Hypnotist? A big giant armadillo? Tyarmadillus Rex. (The tyrant armadillo king).
Whatever it is we sho is scared. Maybe its walkin the walk instead of talkin the talk. You know the great part about this matchup is that there's absolutely no pressure on Ned. If they win it will be a huge upset. If they lose then they were supposed to. Some of Livingstons fans have warned us. We sho do appreciate the heads up. Gosh. If the unthinkable, impossible, nightmarish, one chance in a million happens and them poor, undersized, young, fearful, overmatched, slow, disorganized, nervous, undisciplined, lethargic, cowering, overrated Bulldogs were to happen to pull off the unthinkable, abominable, unlikely, never spoken of in public, ridiculous to imagine, task beyond all odds and win this game it's gonna be a long drive back to the woods. Maybe someone would truck in a bunch of counselors to help the populace up there overcome such tragedy. Course if Ned loses as we all know they will because we was warned then we simply go back to work to try and earn a spot in the playoffs. Pretty simple. We ain't no good cause the ultra famous Livingston oracles have said so, therefore it has to be true. They'll probably be state champs again this year in both divisions because the stars are properly aligned and someone up there has a chickens foot and maybe some other voodoo stuff. I'm hidin under my computer desk tomorrow night cause I'm a coward and scared of all that secret stuff. Lawd hep us. It ain't our fault. I better go have another beer medicine cause I feel another cryin fit comin on. Bye bye.

[quote name="coach pops" post="1075283" timestamp="1317954583"]
Reckon what it is? Probably something totally insurmountable. A real live lion? A sasquatch? A Liger (thats half lion half tiger). A 400 yd passing game? A megatron(whatever that is)? A Hypnotist? A big giant armadillo? Tyarmadillus Rex. (The tyrant armadillo king).
Whatever it is we sho is scared. Maybe its walkin the walk instead of talkin the talk. You know the great part about this matchup is that there's absolutely no pressure on Ned. If they win it will be a huge upset. If they lose then they were supposed to. Some of Livingstons fans have warned us. We sho do appreciate the heads up. Gosh. If the unthinkable, impossible, nightmarish, one chance in a million happens and them poor, undersized, young, fearful, overmatched, slow, disorganized, nervous, undisciplined, lethargic, cowering, overrated Bulldogs were to happen to pull off the unthinkable, abominable, unlikely, never spoken of in public, ridiculous to imagine, task beyond all odds and win this game it's gonna be a long drive back to the woods. Maybe someone would truck in a bunch of counselors to help the populace up there overcome such tragedy. Course if Ned loses as we all know they will because we was warned then we simply go back to work to try and earn a spot in the playoffs. Pretty simple. We ain't no good cause the ultra famous Livingston oracles have said so, therefore it has to be true. They'll probably be state champs again this year in both divisions because the stars are properly aligned and someone up there has a chickens foot and maybe some other voodoo stuff. I'm hidin under my computer desk tomorrow night cause I'm a coward and scared of all that secret stuff. Lawd hep us. It ain't our fault. I better go have another beer medicine cause I feel another cryin fit comin on. Bye bye.

[/quote]

If Livingston loses, I would suggest filing a lawsuit with the UIL. ;) ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1075289" timestamp="1317954742"]
[quote author=coach pops link=topic=89133.msg1075283#msg1075283 date=1317954583]

[/quote]

[/quote]

AAW,it really disgusts me that you are an admin of this site and have resorted to completely childish behavior regarding this whole matter...AAW, it is time for you to grow up, get over what ever your problem with this thing is and move on and quit beating a dead horse just to amuse yourself...hopefully, I am not being too ambiguos here!

[quote name="Razor" post="1075321" timestamp="1317956686"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=89133.msg1075289#msg1075289 date=1317954742]
[quote author=coach pops link=topic=89133.msg1075283#msg1075283 date=1317954583]

[/quote]

[/quote]

AAW,it really disgusts me that you are an admin of this site and have resorted to completely childish behavior regarding this whole matter...AAW, it is time for you to grow up, get over what ever your problem with this thing is and move on and quit beating a dead horse just to amuse yourself...hopefully, I am not being too ambiguos here!
[/quote]
Agree with RAZOR, could not have said it better

[/quote]

[/quote]

This.

[quote name="Razor" post="1075321" timestamp="1317956686"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=89133.msg1075289#msg1075289 date=1317954742]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not taking up for anyone, but it's possible that he was just kidding (notice the smiley faces...). Relax fellas. Everything will be ok.

[quote name="lionbaseball" post="1075325" timestamp="1317957399"]
I really think its funny how on this thread the livingston "folks" have made their predictions and gave an explanation for their prediction just as the nederland ppl have but somehow nederland took it as a total slap in the face lol why are yall downgrading your team for no reason lol?
[/quote]
I have noticed a lot of fans on here ( not just Ned) do this. It's ok to have have an opinion , just make sure it is the same as theirs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder