Barbers Hill vs Baytown Lee Game Thread/Barbers Hill wins!

Eagle82

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoulda held firm on not coming back to watch this garbage

Dude hasn't been able to get the kickoff past the 25 allgame yet we still line uP at the 5

It's borderline criminal hOw misused Landry is
He could be an all state type receiver in a good system
They throw t deeP on the last play and make it look easy for a 50 yard gain.
I just dint get t
These guys are nOt near tall enough or athletic enough to keep Landry randle Richardson or Gomez from catching jump balls on the fade

The coach just doesn't have a clue

49-7 and could have been a lot worse.  I have to agree with Panamyers, Lee has size and a ton of athletes.  It is obvious they have absolutely no game plan at all and the coaching is horrible.  Give us just 2 or 3 of the skill players Lee has and we go VERY deep in the playoffs.  Darn shame Lee has fallen so much since the Olin days. 

Great win eagles, keep rolling.  Yes GCM, your turn is near. 

10-4 Panama hits the nail on the head with this one. BH couldn't help but score on the Lee D and the Offense never looked like it knew what it was doing! Lee needs some Coaches and fast! With the talent I saw on the field tonight from Lee there is no way the game should have been so lop sided! On the other hand BH looked flawless tonight! We had two lost fumbles, but besides that everything ran like a machine! I noticed #10 Perry Robinson wasn't playing tonight for the Eagles and i didn't see him on the side line I hope he is ok anyone know? Also it was good to see #7 mcmillian back tonight!

Guest UHCoog14
We don't need rain. We will be  ok by then. Saw some good things tonight.

Gotta learn how to win. School will be in session starting next week.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1070459" timestamp="1317437207"]
10-4 Panama hits the nail on the head with this one. BH couldn't help but score on the Lee D and the Offense never looked like it knew what it was doing! Lee needs some Coaches and fast! With the talent I saw on the field tonight from Lee there is no way the game should have been so lop sided! On the other hand BH looked flawless tonight! We had two lost fumbles, but besides that everything ran like a machine! I noticed #10 Perry Robinson wasn't playing tonight for the Eagles and i didn't see him on the side line I hope he is ok anyone know? Also it was good to see #7 mcmillian back tonight!
[/quote]

My wife like many wives in BH graduated from Lee and got to BH as fast as one of us out here would marry them. That being said it is ashame how far Lee football has fallen and with 3 high schools it is not coming back. It was not that long ago that they were throwing down with North Shore but now our Eagles beat them like step children. Not taking anything from the Eagles because they kicked butt!!!! I guess tricky Dick O. knew when to get out but honestly Baytown is not big enough for three high schools. They should have built GCM but named it Lee High School. I know how Old School Baytonians feel about that front wall at Lee but were has that got them now???? :o Anyway Great Job EAGLES!!!!! :)

Stats are in BH total yards 414 to Lee's 171! BH rushed for 370 yard tonight and Duke almost broke 100 yards again going for 97 yards in the game! Kaleb didn't even run the ball tonight! Homecoming next week and Forest Brooke is coming to town :)

5-0 great job Eagles! Coach Gage and his coaches are really doing a great job here at BH!!

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Eagle82" post="1070329" timestamp="1317434860"]
http://www.kshn.com/
click on the Hill icon
[/quote]

Huh? What do you know the eggheads finally covering the Eagles? About time., Good win BH.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder