The Official Dayton Crow Eating Thread

BHFAN

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1064662" timestamp="1316838125"]
[quote author=friogal link=topic=88760.msg1064495#msg1064495 date=1316834625
[/quote]

hello my favorite dayton poster...
[/quote]
Well hello Crosby buddy. How you been? I havent been around much because of work, nor have I been able to see any games this year (yet), but I do hope to catch a Crosby game at some point...maybe the playoffs!

Good game last night BH....keep it up! Hope to catch a BH game soon and check out that new field!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1065829" timestamp="1316966151"]
ALLRIGHT had a little left overs this mornin and made " CROW CON JUEVOs ".  Been along time since we had to eat some and got a feelin its gonna be awhile till the next time  ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D
[/quote]
I like that attitude. The better you look the better we look. :) Fot it to be a true rivalry, we have to win one on your field. But this game was a helluva start.

Awesome BH Eagles!

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1065871" timestamp="1316969677"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=88760.msg1065829#msg1065829 date=1316966151]
ALLRIGHT had a little left overs this mornin and made " CROW CON JUEVOs ".  Been along time since we had to eat some and got a feelin its gonna be awhile till the next time  ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D
[/quote]
I like that attitude. The better you look the better we look. :) Fot it to be a true rivalry, we have to win one on your field. But this game was a helluva start.

Awesome BH Eagles!
[/quote]
The BH game is startin to get that "RIVALRY" feel to it  ;D  If you saw the stands Friday that should tell ya something. The CROS game still has the "bad blood " in it but what I loved about the game Friday was there werent per say "cheap shots" by either team and the respect the players showed for each other. Both sides showed the upmost "class". Props to all the players and coaches. Just worried about the re-districting next year and if DAY / BH are in different districts sure hope we still see a pre-season game atleast. ;D (GOTTA HAVE A CHANCE TO REDEM OURSELVES)  ;)

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1066051" timestamp="1316983765"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=88760.msg1065871#msg1065871 date=1316969677]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=88760.msg1065829#msg1065829 date=1316966151]
[/quote]

Awesome BH Eagles!
[/quote]
The BH game is startin to get that "RIVALRY" feel to it  ;D  If you saw the stands Friday that should tell ya something. The CROS game still has the "bad blood " in it but what I loved about the game Friday was there werent per say "cheap shots" by either team and the respect the players showed for each other. Both sides showed the upmost "class". Props to all the players and coaches. Just worried about the re-districting next year and if DAY / BH are in different districts sure hope we still see a pre-season game atleast. ;D (GOTTA HAVE A CHANCE TO REDEM OURSELVES)  ;)
[/quote]
I agree, I would like to see it continue. Even if we end up in different districts it would still be a good to way measure each team pre-district. Good luck the rest of the way.

Yeah, Crosby, BH, and Dayton have to stik together.  Lee and GCM geographically make sense too.  I think it makes more sense to move the Houston and Galena Park area teams over with the inner-city teams.  They could compete better there. 

That being said, sur would love to see the following district formed:
BH
Dayton
Crosby
PNG
Nederland
Central
Livingston

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1066154" timestamp="1316990895"]
Yeah, Crosby, BH, and Dayton have to stik together.  Lee and GCM geographically make sense too.  I think it makes more sense to move the Houston and Galena Park area teams over with the inner-city teams.  They could compete better there. 

BH
Dayton
Crosby
PNG
Nederland
Central
Livingston
[/quote]

Now that would be fun. That would be the official "Hard Hat District".

Where did Livingston come from? BH used to kill them when we were still 3A. They are sure bringing the hat now.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1066154" timestamp="1316990895"]

BH
Dayton
Crosby
PNG
Nederland
Central
[s]Livingston[/s] OZEN
[/quote]
THINK OZEN WOULD HAVE TO BE IN DA MIX

[quote name="Mr. Blitz" post="1065050" timestamp="1316883249"]
Great game on both sides.  Surprisingly clean given the amount of emotion and competitive juices leading into this game.  Just a good old fashioned slug fest.  Speaks to the quality and class of the kids on the both sides.

Hats off to Coach Gage and his staff for making some gutsy calls late.  I was very impressed with the play calling and the gamesmanship. 

BH defense was on the field FOREVER in the second half and was able to hold strong, even after having turnovers in BH territory in the 4th.  This LB corps might end up being one of the best, if not THE best to ever come through The Hill.  Keep getting better guys and be the leaders on D. 

Loved seeing the downhill tough running from #20.  GREAT blocking and GREAT running last night.  Keep feeding that fella the rest of the year!

Great game Broncos and great game Eagles.  Let's both make a run and carry that 19-4A banner deep into the playoffs!
[/quote]Our defense is FOR REAL. Offense wins games and Defense wins championships. I think we will see #20 Tyler Newcomb playing at the next level. He made some long runs causing numerous missed tackles along the way. Tyler is also FOR REAL As a matter of fact,

THE HILL IS FOR REAL!

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1066214" timestamp="1316994981"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=88760.msg1066154#msg1066154 date=1316990895]

BH
Dayton
Crosby
PNG
Nederland
Central
Livingston
[/quote]

[b]Where did Livingston come from? BH used to kill them when we were still 3A. They are sure bringing the hat now.[/b][/quote]Livingston was too busy playing you have to play my son even if he can't play, for about 25 years, until Coach Randy Rowe came to town. All the good players refused to play football. Parents got tired of having their kid run the ball to the 5 yard line only to have the mayors son or some big roller's son run it in for the touchdown. Hope this town never has to go through that again.   

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Trocket" post="1066389" timestamp="1317007115"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=88760.msg1066214#msg1066214 date=1316994981]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=88760.msg1066154#msg1066154 date=1316990895]

BH
Dayton
Crosby
PNG
Nederland
Central
Livingston
[/quote]

[b]Where did Livingston come from? BH used to kill them when we were still 3A. They are sure bringing the hat now.[/b][/quote]Livingston was too busy playing you have to play my son even if he can't play, for about 25 years, until Coach Randy Rowe came to town. All the good players refused to play football. Parents got tired of having their kid run the ball to the 5 yard line only to have the mayors son or some big roller's son run it in for the touchdown. Hope this town never has to go through that again. 
[/quote

Same old famiy still own the radio station there?

Make mine crow gumbo.BH was the better team,wow even being in Memphis,BH89 sent me the play by play via ph.Looks like I may get my wish as I've been wanting to see a stonger overall 19-4a dist top to bottom.This game should be a reminder da kids play da game and decide the outcome.Losing is not a hard pill to swallow if you played your best and lose.AAW asked me @ the SETXsports preview show if I thought BH had a chance of winning.I said yes they do.Then he asked what do the Eagles have to do.I answered put pressure on Herrera and contain him.I don't know alot of da game details but da Chron.shows it was a very good fb game till da buzzer.Congrads to Coach Gage/staff along w/all the BH Eagle fb team on a very big win for your program ;) ;)

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1066470" timestamp="1317041166"]
BH outplayed the Broncos.  Man, that stings.  I will go with crow tartar on a ritz cracker.  Good game and congrats to BH.  BH wanted it more this time around.
[/quote]

Dude you lucked out, you don't have to eat that year old cheeseburger. I'll buy you a fresh one the next time I see you.

Great game Barbers Hill , I picked Dayton to win and all of my old high school buddies from Barbers Hill told what are you doing . Once a Eagle always a Eagle,,lol. I told them I have a son playing Dayton youth football that loves Dayton Broncos and therefor we always go the Dayton games I had a feeling it was gonna back fire on me...:)

[quote name="olc71749" post="1066807" timestamp="1317065667"]
Great game Barbers Hill , I picked Dayton to win and all of my old high school buddies from Barbers Hill told what are you doing . Once a Eagle always a Eagle,,lol. I told them I have a son playing Dayton youth football that loves Dayton Broncos and therefor we always go the Dayton games I had a feeling it was gonna back fire on me...:)
[/quote]
There is something about that blood thing. It is a little thicker than everything else. We understand.  :)

Yep , I was a Eagle and now been living in Dayton for years now .My son and daughter both go to school here and are active in sports . I will always have some love for Barbers Hill , but I hope to see my boy playing for the Dayton Broncos varsity one day.Also with Daytons past seasons how could I think that they would actually lose.:)

[quote name="olc71749" post="1066827" timestamp="1317066860"]
Yep , I was a Eagle and now been living in Dayton for years now .My son and daughter both go to school here and are active in sports . I will always have some love for Barbers Hill , but I hope to see my boy playing for the Dayton Broncos varsity one day.Also with Daytons past seasons how could I think that they would actually lose.:)
[/quote]

Well hopefully the future matchups will be as competitive as last Friday's game, in all sports. Tell the truth though, you sometimes catch them wearing Eagle blue under that awlful purple.  ;D

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1066845" timestamp="1317068398"]
[quote author=olc71749 link=topic=88760.msg1066827#msg1066827 date=1317066860]
[/quote]

Well hopefully the future matchups will be as competitive as last Friday's game, in all sports. Tell the truth though, you sometimes catch them wearing Eagle blue under that awlful purple.  ;D
[/quote] HAHA , I actually think my son developed a hatred fro BH now, he said the whole way home Dad I cant believe BH won.:) I told him BH used have killer teams last one I remember was 94 , but they were 3a then ,,that was my graduating class , But I finished my remaining years at Dayton!

[quote name="olc71749" post="1066884" timestamp="1317070455"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=88760.msg1066845#msg1066845 date=1317068398]
[/quote]

Well he's young so there is still a chance for him.  ;D But seriously, that what makes the rivalries good when they grow up wanting to smack the other team just because of who they are.

[/quote] HAHA , I actually think my son developed a hatred fro BH now, he said the whole way home Dad I cant believe BH won.:) I told him BH used have killer teams last one I remember was 94 , but they were 3a then ,,that was my graduating class , But I finished my remaining years at Dayton!
[/quote]

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1066887" timestamp="1317070804"]
[quote author=olc71749 link=topic=88760.msg1066884#msg1066884 date=1317070455]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=88760.msg1066845#msg1066845 date=1317068398]
[/quote]well said!

Well he's young so there is still a chance for him.  ;D But seriously, that what makes the rivalries good when they grow up wanting to smack the other team just because of who they are.

[/quote]
[/quote]

• 1 year later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder