SILSBEE VS. JASPER GAME BLOG/SILSBEE WINS 24-17!!!!!!!

WOSgrad

The oldest high school football rivalry in Southeast Texas renews as the Silsbee Tigers travel to Jasper to take on the Bulldogs.  Jasper leads this historic series 42-29-2, but the Tigers took last years edition, 46-20. The Tigers come into this game with a 4-0 record after taking a nail biter against Newton last week, 21-20.  The Bulldogs, 2-2 on the season, look to rebound from last Friday's 37-13 loss to West Orange-Stark.

There will not be an SETXsports broadcast of the game as our Mike Sanchez is on the DL due to a stress fracture in his foot which prevents him from doing any climbing....and if you have been to Bulldog Stadium, you know climbing is a must.  But from our Silsbee studios, Mike will update the game with updates on this thread.  And not to fear, because unlike Yao Ming, Mike will not be on the shelf for 2 years with this injury...he should be back in time for Silsbee's District 21-3A opener in a couple of weeks!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="STiger85" post="1063406" timestamp="1316801021"]
I heard Mike woke up yesterday morning and his foot was hurting, went to get out of bed and felt a pain shoot from his foot up his leg. All I can say is Mike must not have cleaned the house up right. Does anybody remember the movie "Misery".
[/quote]

Noooo, I couldn't see Mrs. Sanchez doing that.  Now if it were my foot..........yeah, I could see Mrs. Broussard doing that.

Doc said absolutely no climbing and in Jasper, there would be many stairs to climb. Besides, I plan on taking some of these Brett Farve pain meds tonight. ;)  I should be okay for Orangefield since it is at home and I can drive right up to the door of the pressbox.

I will be updating tonight's game as often as I can.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho