HUFFMAN VS LIBERTY

bambam33

Yeah! Should be a good one, Liberty proved they could go toe to toe with a good team, the old Liberty would have let up after the half, but they came out strong. And Huffman is a good team, but as far as I have seen they are not as good as last year and Liberty is way better than last year.

[quote name="Raycharles1289" post="1059794" timestamp="1316364359"]
It's gonna be a great game. Both defensives are gonna have to play at there greatest ability. Huffman is a good team but liberty has proved themselves this year. Going into to district play 4-0, just hope they don't get the bigheads, and they should definently not take Huffman lightly. I'm going with liberty by 2 tds.
[/quote]

DONT TAKE HUFFMAN LIGHTLY?????????????? LIBERTY better strap on their freaking chin straps. Liberty has proven themselves at 4-0 going into district but have not faced the speed and intensity of a Huffman. FYI Huffman is 3-1 and got handled by K park (VERY GOOD 4A TEAM) TWO TD'S???????????? I respect your prediction but aint no way Liberty wins by two TD's. They are going to be lucky to score twice!

[quote name="bambam33" post="1059919" timestamp="1316375202"]
[quote author=Raycharles1289 link=topic=88435.msg1059794#msg1059794 date=1316364359]
It's gonna be a great game. Both defensives are gonna have to play at there greatest ability. Huffman is a good team but liberty has proved themselves this year. Going into to district play 4-0, just hope they don't get the bigheads, and they should definently not take Huffman lightly. I'm going with liberty by 2 tds.
[/quote]

DONT TAKE HUFFMAN LIGHTLY?????????????? LIBERTY better strap on their freaking chin straps. Liberty has proven themselves at 4-0 going into district but have not faced the speed and intensity of a Huffman. FYI Huffman is 3-1 and got handled by K park (VERY GOOD 4A TEAM) TWO TD'S???????????? I respect your prediction but aint no way Liberty wins by two TD's. They are going to be lucky to score twice!
[/quote]
Nick Schrapps 6 ft 3 200 from Kelly commited to North Texas for free safety and 6"2 220 linebacker Brantley wilson also from kelly has numerous offers, Liberty has faced some intensity on defense, I watched Huffman play K park and I know K park is better than kelly but Kelly's defense looked alot better than Huffman's, IDK maybe Huffman had a bad game who knows but Liberty scored 30 on Kelly so I would say they score more than that on Huffman

[quote name="bambam33" post="1059919" timestamp="1316375202"]
[quote author=Raycharles1289 link=topic=88435.msg1059794#msg1059794 date=1316364359]
[/quote]

[/quote]
That was a good post by Raycharles1289, not too confident about either team and gave both teams credit. But being from Huffman you completely disagree with anyone giving ANY credit to Liberty because that is exactly what has been happening all season. I think that's fine because it looks to me like the players are understanding that winning 4 games isn't winning a district championship and they have to keep winning and keep proving everyone wrong week after week. If Liberty beats Huffman on Friday I still don't think they need a pat on the back because Huffman isn't a district championship team either, so to the Liberty fans and players don't get mad that you aren't receiving any credit just keep winning games and getting bettering yourselves and you will soon feel a sense of achievement.

[quote name="AOO7" post="1060262" timestamp="1316397151"]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=88435.msg1059919#msg1059919 date=1316375202]
[/quote]

[/quote]
That was a good post by Raycharles1289, not too confident about either team and gave both teams credit. But being from Huffman you completely disagree with anyone giving ANY credit to Liberty because that is exactly what has been happening all season. I think that's fine because it looks to me like the players are understanding that winning 4 games isn't winning a district championship and they have to keep winning and keep proving everyone wrong week after week. If Liberty beats Huffman on Friday I still don't think they need a pat on the back because Huffman isn't a district championship team either, so to the Liberty fans and players don't get mad that you aren't receiving any credit just keep winning games and getting bettering yourselves and you will soon feel a sense of achievement.
[/quote]

Credit for what? Beating 3 teams you should've and then a team missing 3 starters including the QB. I thought both teams would probably be (3-1) at this point with liberty possibly being (4-0). I will give credit to liberty for coming back in the Kelly game, but other than that they have done what is expected no suprises so far. You dont see Huffman fans on here begging for pat on the back after doing what they were supposed to do. I will give credit when I feel someone has earned it so far they haven't and Niether has Huffman or coldspring.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1060285" timestamp="1316398951"]
[quote author=AOO7 link=topic=88435.msg1060262#msg1060262 date=1316397151]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Credit for what? Beating 3 teams you should've and then a team missing 3 starters including the QB. I thought both teams would probably be (3-1) at this point with liberty possibly being (4-0). I will give credit to liberty for coming back in the Kelly game, but other than that they have done what is expected no suprises so far. You dont see Huffman fans on here begging for pat on the back after doing what they were supposed to do. I will give credit when I feel someone has earned it so far they haven't and Niether has Huffman or coldspring.
[/quote]
Lol, would you please re read my post? I said EVEN IF THEY BEAT HUFFMAN THEY DON'T NEED A PAT ON THE BACK. That means that I don't think they need a pat on the back now. So no one is begging for anything. And Crockett is ranked 7 in the state of Texas in 2A,  with 393 students to Coldspring's 503, so not a big difference in size, and Coldspring beat them 60-20. Coldspring had definitely proved something with that win. Crockett has a player, Dominique Wheeler 6ft2 180 runs a 4.4 committed to Texas Tech he would start wherever he wanted to at Huffman. So for you to think that Coldspring doesn't deserve any credit for their pre season wins then you have no idea what you are talking about. Oh and Liberty had the harder non district schedule, Porter and Kelly are better than every team Huffman played besides K Park.

[quote name="AOO7" post="1060302" timestamp="1316399912"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=88435.msg1060285#msg1060285 date=1316398951]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Lol, would you please re read my post? I said EVEN IF THEY BEAT HUFFMAN THEY DON'T NEED A PAT ON THE BACK. That means that I don't think they need a pat on the back now. So no one is begging for anything. And Crockett is ranked 7 in the state of Texas in 2A,  with 393 students to Coldspring's 503, so not a big difference in size, and Coldspring beat them 60-20. Coldspring had definitely proved something with that win. Crockett has a player, Dominique Wheeler 6ft2 180 runs a 4.4 committed to Texas Tech he would start wherever he wanted to at Huffman. So for you to think that Coldspring doesn't deserve any credit for their pre season wins then you have no idea what you are talking about. Oh and Liberty had the harder non district schedule, Porter and Kelly are better than every team Huffman played besides K Park.
[/quote]

Please you have been begging for credit the whole time.

Hey was coldspring favored to win the crockett game? Yeah they were. They did what was expected. That dosent mean the team they played was bad or didnt have good players.  What exactly did coldspring prove that they were as good as everybody already knew they were?

Did I say Huffman had a tougher schedule than liberty no I dont think I did. All I said is that the teams have done what was expected so far.

Btw I will rank the teams liberty and Huffman have played

KP

Kelly
Porter/Kashmere
Hf
Hj

Huntinton

Hardin

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1060309" timestamp="1316400507"]
[quote author=AOO7 link=topic=88435.msg1060302#msg1060302 date=1316399912]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=88435.msg1060285#msg1060285 date=1316398951]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Please you have been begging for credit the whole time.

Hey was coldspring favored to win the crockett game? Yeah they were. They did what was expected. That dosent mean the team they played was bad or didnt have good players.  What exactly did coldspring prove that they were as good as everybody already knew they were?

Did I say Huffman had a tougher schedule than liberty no I dont think I did. All I said is that the teams have done what was expected so far.

Btw I will rank the teams liberty and Huffman have played

KP

Kelly
Porter/Kashmere
Hf
Hj

Huntinton

Hardin
[/quote]
The Liberty players don't deserve credit, nether does Huffman and giving a team credit has nothing to do with whether or not they were suppose to win or not. You give them credit for hangin 60 on a good team not for winning. I can give them credit for making a 64 yard field goal if that were to happen, doesn't mean I gave them credit for winning.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1060325" timestamp="1316401040"]
[quote author=AOO7 link=topic=88435.msg1060317#msg1060317 date=1316400778]
Since I care about your rankings? LOL.
K park

Porter/Kelly

Kashmere

HF

HJ/Huntington

Hardin
[/quote]

If you didn't care why did you respond? 

So you want me to give credit for running up the score?
[/quote]
Not give credit, but don't say they haven't shown anything. They have shown that they are as good as they always are, that is showing something, you did say that, after you said they didn't show anything.

If that statement favored Huffman you would say it, if not you wouldn't, because we all know that's not true. If liberty were to beat Hardin 7 to 6 and Huffman were to beat HJ 56-0 you would not make that remark, but the fact that Liberty beat Porter worse than Huffman beat Kashmere, has you making comments like that.

[quote name="AOO7" post="1060345" timestamp="1316402122"]
If that statement favored Huffman you would say it, if not you wouldn't, because we all know that's not true. If liberty were to beat Hardin 7 to 6 and Huffman were to beat HJ 56-0 you would not make that remark, but the fact that Liberty beat Porter worse than Huffman beat Kashmere, has you making comments like that.
[/quote]

I'm glad you know me so well ::). In my eyes a win is win especially in hs when you have 17 year old kids playing who can be inconsistent week to week.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1060350" timestamp="1316402416"]
[quote author=AOO7 link=topic=88435.msg1060345#msg1060345 date=1316402122]
[/quote]

I'm glad you know me so well ::). In my eyes a win is win especially in hs when you have 17 year old kids playing who can be inconsistent week to week.
[/quote]
Alright. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

So Liberty believes that Porter and Kelly are higher quality opponents than a Kashmere team that scored 20 on Sealy, 14 on Huffman, beat Needville 34-13 and lost to West Columbia 36-24? Friday night sure will be interesting. I'm wondering how much we will hear from these guys next week? Good luck to both teams. Anxious to see who will be eating crow!

CALM B4 THE STORM! Com-on-man!
BOth sides very quiet last couple of days. LOL........ This is going to be one he$$ of a matchup with some HIGH instenisty football. I honestly wish the luck to both sides. Liberty has done some things at 4-0 and Huffman has improved with a new QB and a nice turnover of players from last season.
My prediction for the game is:
Huffman 21
Liberty 14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder