Justin Twine Tracker......

STINGER

• 2 months later...
Yea, he had a great season. His skills got so intimidating towards other teams that the last game of the season he got pushed out of bounds after about a 30 yard rush and the other team we're trying to punish him. He had late hits, people trying to galg his eyes, piling on top of him while they kneed him and everything. They ripped his jersey on top of everything else. For his safety the trainer coach Elliot and coach stanley didn't let him return to the game. The guy can't hardly go any where to hangout with friends or anything because just him being who he is other people would try to fight him just to keep him from playing. I'm sure that's a non issue for him now, but when baseball season comes around it'll probably all come back.

Dude I'm pretty sure nobody tried to fight him so he wouldnt play them the following week. You need to stop trying to start stuff on this board, that was an unneeded post. Get off the board and stay off, becuase you are obviously barking up the wrong tree this thread was way old so let it lay!!!!!!

[quote name="Gudluknguy" post="1145336" timestamp="1323767348"]
Yea, he had a great season. His skills got so intimidating towards other teams that the last game of the season he got pushed out of bounds after about a 30 yard rush and the other team we're trying to punish him. He had late hits, people trying to galg his eyes, piling on top of him while they kneed him and everything. They ripped his jersey on top of everything else. For his safety the trainer coach Elliot and coach stanley didn't let him return to the game. The guy can't hardly go any where to hangout with friends or anything because just him being who he is other people would try to fight him just to keep him from playing. I'm sure that's a non issue for him now, but when baseball season comes around it'll probably all come back.
[/quote]

This is funny.  What do we have an NFL star in the making.  ;D  Maybe he will get drafted now and not have to finish HS.

Guest wssgrad
I hate to bust your bubble, but he's not the first player that's had to face challenges such as these. I know of a few, so deal with it and get over it. As stated before, this post is old and anyway Hemphill didn't even make it to the playoffs so really. Enough of Twine. He wasn't enough to help his team accomplish anything!! Now Reginald Davis on the other hand is off the chain. Talk about people that are relevant. W.S. had a horrible weak defense and he did great, good.....did that help his team accomplish anything....NO!!! Enough already!!!

[quote name="wssgrad" post="1145594" timestamp="1323806851"]
I hate to bust your bubble, but he's not the first player that's had to face challenges such as these. I know of a few, so deal with it and get over it. As stated before, this post is old and anyway Hemphill didn't even make it to the playoffs so really. Enough of Twine. He wasn't enough to help his team accomplish anything!! Now Reginald Davis on the other hand is off the chain. Talk about people that are relevant. W.S. had a horrible weak defense and he did great, good.....did that help his team accomplish anything....NO!!! Enough already!!!
[/quote]
Reginald Davis is in a weeker division and has MUCH more talent on his team than Twine has. Reginald Davis had the same record as a Jr as Twine had this year as a sophmore. Twine accomplished District Offensive MVP and HM All-State. Not bad for a sophmore. He turned a 0-10 team into a 6-4 team as a sophmore. HH will make the playoffs next year and he will make 1st team all state. He is the most unstoppable player in the region 1A-5A and it is not close. He is just as good in Track and Baseball as well.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1145791" timestamp="1323825716"]
[quote author=wssgrad link=topic=88429.msg1145594#msg1145594 date=1323806851]
[/quote]
Reginald Davis is in a weeker division and has MUCH more talent on his team than Twine has. Reginald Davis had the same record as a Jr as Twine had this year as a sophmore. Twine accomplished District Offensive MVP and HM All-State. Not bad for a sophmore. He turned a 0-10 team into a 6-4 team as a sophmore. HH will make the playoffs next year and he will make 1st team all state.[b] He is the most unstoppable player in the region 1A-5A and it is not close[/b]. He is just as good in Track and Baseball as well.
[/quote]
WOW! Thats a pretty bold statement.

Guest wssgrad
Yes it is, but facts are facts!!! You still stated what he accomplished!!! And talk about weak....that's the only reason he got 500+ yards....WS is a 1A school and HH is a 2A school....really....he was suppose to do what he did. Anyway, Reginald Davis is a better athlete than Twine will ever be and he's relevant. He's playing in Cowboy Stadium tomorrow to prove it. Okay, can't wait till next year to see who will help him since he won't have his brother. Anyway, I'm not a hater, Twine is good, but that's it. Davis already has his college career in the bag, so it doesn't really matter. Twine will too in baseball and it's all good! And by the way....Twine wasn't unstoppable when he played SA.....he was a NON-FACTOR!!! They were on him like white on rice and they're just 2A, so don't even go pass that. Be for real!!!

Guest wssgrad
And by the way....Reginald went to state his Freshman and Sophmore years. WENT TO STATE, and participated in the playoffs. Twine's freshman year---nothing, Soph. year----didn't even make it to the playoffs....Talk about guys not having the same talent, I could say the same for the QB from WS. He didn't have talent around him either, but at least they made it to the first round. His soph. year was lookin bright,but he got injured so can't compare that year. Can't make excuses!!! I have two words for you......REGINALD DAVIS!!!

[quote name="wssgrad" post="1146153" timestamp="1323879265"]
Yes it is, but facts are facts!!! You still stated what he accomplished!!! And talk about weak....that's the only reason he got 500+ yards....WS is a 1A school and HH is a 2A school....really....he was suppose to do what he did. Anyway, Reginald Davis is a better athlete than Twine will ever be and he's relevant. He's playing in Cowboy Stadium tomorrow to prove it. Okay, can't wait till next year to see who will help him since he won't have his brother. Anyway, I'm not a hater, Twine is good, but that's it. Davis already has his college career in the bag, so it doesn't really matter. Twine will too in baseball and it's all good! And by the way....Twine wasn't unstoppable when he played SA.....he was a NON-FACTOR!!! They were on him like white on rice and they're just 2A, so don't even go pass that. Be for real!!!
[/quote]

Ok Reginald where are you going to college ;)

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1146175" timestamp="1323880707"]
[quote author=wssgrad link=topic=88429.msg1146153#msg1146153 date=1323879265]
[/quote]

[/quote]
That's what i'm wondering.

Guest wssgrad
Okay....now you're trying to be funny, but that's fine. First of all, my name is not Reginald Davis. I'm just a big sports guru!! Anyway, I can't believe you don't know this. He's received many offers (interest) from D1 schools, but he's committed to Texas Tech. You really need to read up on this kid and understand how accomplished he really is. His resume is pretty impressive. His actions have spoken for him.....just sayin. I know Twine's name will be ringing his Senior year in baseball - without a doubt!

Guest momof2hornets
Geez.... no pressure on Twine after these posts I'm sure. :o
Maybe we should change the name of this thread to Justin Twine Hatin' Tracker. Remember these kids read these posts too and they cant control what is being said about them negatively or positively. Both of these guys are great at what they do, thats what makes them.

[quote name="vp32" post="1146188" timestamp="1323881812"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=88429.msg1146175#msg1146175 date=1323880707]
[quote author=wssgrad link=topic=88429.msg1146153#msg1146153 date=1323879265]
[/quote]

[/quote]
That's what i'm wondering.
[/quote]
Twine was a "non-factor" agaist SA? You did not watch the game. Twine passed for 250 and ran for the same. HH scored 60+ points. Twine was never stopped in the SA game. Reginald Davis did not go to Cowboy stadium when he was a sophmore or Jr. Twine qualified for regionals in track for 5 events as a freshman. You are comparing a sophmore to a senior.

[quote name="wssgrad" post="1146169" timestamp="1323880377"]
And by the way....Reginald went to state his Freshman and Sophmore years. WENT TO STATE, and participated in the playoffs. Twine's freshman year---nothing, Soph. year----didn't even make it to the playoffs....Talk about guys not having the same talent, I could say the same for the QB from WS. He didn't have talent around him either, but at least they made it to the first round. His soph. year was lookin bright,but he got injured so can't compare that year. Can't make excuses!!! I have two words for you......REGINALD DAVIS!!!
[/quote]
What do you mean "went to state"? In what? Track? Not football. I agree the QB for WS did not have talent around him. WS was a playoff team who got DESTROYED by HH and they are in a division higher than Tenaha.

It doesn't matter if the previous poster doesn't return. I was able to view both of these games. Hemphill did not "DESTROY" WS. WS was only down by five and had a chance to win this game. Twine had a break-out season against a smaller school. WS is just a 1A school. Reginald Davis is a blue-chip accomplished athlete. I believe there's nothing wrong with comparing accomplishments. It doesn't matter when it happens as long as it happens. Maybe Twine will be a blue-chip player by his Senior year. SA came out of the gates wooping HH. HH came back toward the end of the game, but it was too late. Jordan seemed to have had a better game than his little brother. Anyway, what's the point??? Twine is just a soph. and Reginald had been to state in track as a soph. and recieved all-state awards in football as a soph. etc. They're both great althletes!! One is well-accomplished and one is trying to get there and......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder