liberty

dodiej

because of you and your loud mouth.

Since the other thread is mysteriously missing I will repeat my comments. You are living vicariously through your brother and bringing negative attention to him because of your loud mouth comments. Another poster echoed these thoughts on the other thread. He is a great player but your comments bring in the negativity. Secondly you felt the need to belittle two athletes who gave their all tonight to help their team win, you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing up Wilson and Schrapps in the negative way you did. You are Pathetic. And I already know your response will be about meeting up and fighting so please save it.

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="1058889" timestamp="1316239313"]
because of you and your loud mouth.

Since the other thread is mysteriously missing I will repeat my comments. You are living vicariously through your brother and bringing negative attention to him because of your loud mouth comments. Another poster echoed these thoughts on the other thread. He is a great player but your comments bring in the negativity. Secondly you felt the need to belittle two athletes who gave their all tonight to help their team win, you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing up Wilson and Schrapps in the negative way you did. You are Pathetic. And I already know your response will be about meeting up and fighting so please save it.
[/quote]

It is back after some cleaning up.  dodiej will not be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder