BARBERS HILL VS DAYTON: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT

How many points will the Broncos score on the Eagles?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will the Broncos score on the Eagles?

• 0 - 10
    • 10 - 20
    • 20 - 30
    • 30 -40
    • 40 -50
    • 50 +

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1062648" timestamp="1316712839"]
Does anyone know if there will be an A and B freshman game played tonight?  Also, is the JV game at Barbers Hill?
The Bronco Stampede starts soon.
[/quote]The Freshman A game is at Dayton at 5:00.the B game is at 3:30 and the JV play at 7:00. All three games at Dayton.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sitting here wondering IF the Eagle beat the Broncos, the irrogant Bronco fans on here would hide and eat their crow with class. Then I answered myself. NO they want!!! They have to big of a attaction for Barbers Hill for some reason. By reading the post on here week end and week out you would think Dayton plays Barbers Hill every week.

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1062677" timestamp="1316717168"]
I was sitting here wondering IF the Eagle beat the Broncos, the irrogant Bronco fans on here would hide and eat their crow with class. Then I answered myself. NO they want!!! They have to big of a attaction for Barbers Hill for some reason. By reading the post on here week end and week out you would think Dayton plays Barbers Hill every week.

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]pfft.  ::)

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Our fans that are squawking the loudest, although I'm not one of them, will always come back. Some have been on here for 2 or more years now. Bronx Rox, Diamond J.... etc.

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Haha...I don't read this language...can you translate to English please?  You can be sure I'll be on here win or lose...although it probably won't be until Wed of next week or so due to travel.  Good job capitalizing that IF.

[quote name="rollinac" post="1062684" timestamp="1316717965"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=88383.msg1062677#msg1062677 date=1316717168]

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Haha...I don't read this language...can you translate to English please?  You can be sure I'll be on here win or lose...although it probably won't be until Wed of next week or so due to travel.  Good job capitalizing that IF.
[/quote]A poem for Rollinac:    You'll learn when your older
                                                that chip on your shoulder,
                                                Which proudly you battle to guard,
                                                Has frequently shamed you and often defamed you
                                                And left you a record thats marred!
                                                When you've grown calm and steady, you won't
                                                be so ready
                                                To fight for a difference that's small,
                                                For you'll know, when your older that chip
                                                on your shoulder
                                                Is only a chip after all.

Edgar A. Guest

I was sitting here wondering IF the Eagle beat the Broncos, the irrogant Bronco fans on here would hide and eat their crow with class. Then I answered myself. NO they want!!! [b]They have to big of a attaction for Barbers Hill for some reason[/b]. By reading the post on here week end and week out you would think Dayton plays Barbers Hill every week.

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

You aint lying ;D It's like having a stalking girlfriend 8) I wonder if BH should get a restraining order against Dayton ;D ;D I could have swore I saw Tryrone following me home yesterday :o

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1062697" timestamp="1316719691"]
I was sitting here wondering IF the Eagle beat the Broncos, the irrogant Bronco fans on here would hide and eat their crow with class. Then I answered myself. NO they want!!! [b]They have to big of a attaction for Barbers Hill for some reason[/b]. By reading the post on here week end and week out you would think Dayton plays Barbers Hill every week.

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

You aint lying ;D It's like having a stalking girlfriend 8) I wonder if BH should get a restraining order against Dayton ;D ;D I could have swore I saw Tryrone following me home yesterday :o
[/quote]

Agreed BHFAN, seems like they can't do ANYTHING without mentioning BH.

[quote name="bh15" post="1062694" timestamp="1316719118"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=88383.msg1062684#msg1062684 date=1316717965]

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

be so ready
                                                on your shoulder

Edgar A. Guest
[/quote]

Awwww how sweet :).  You wrote me a poem...I'll treasure it forever.  Here...let me try:

Let's see....
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Only thing I say,
is STFU

How's that :)

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1062699" timestamp="1316719877"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88383.msg1062697#msg1062697 date=1316719691]

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed BHFAN, seems like they can't do ANYTHING without mentioning BH.
[/quote]PNGfan better worry about the Lions first - if you loose then more than likely you draw the Bronco's in the first round and that won't be fun ... hun ! ( rhymes )

[quote name="rollinac" post="1062702" timestamp="1316720068"]
[quote author=bh15 link=topic=88383.msg1062694#msg1062694 date=1316719118]

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

be so ready
                                                on your shoulder

Edgar A. Guest
[/quote]

Awwww how sweet :).  You wrote me a poem...I'll treasure it forever.  Here...let me try:

Let's see....
[b]Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Only thing I say,
is STFU [/b]
[/quote]

POST OF THE YEAR NOMINEE.

[quote name="rollinac" post="1062702" timestamp="1316720068"]
[quote author=bh15 link=topic=88383.msg1062694#msg1062694 date=1316719118]

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

be so ready
                                                on your shoulder

Edgar A. Guest
[/quote]

Let's see....
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Only thing I say,
is STFU

[/quote]

I think thats a Forum Rules Violation and your suspended for 3 games for excessive language.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Oh they will hide for a while. It was like pulling teeth in here trying to get them to talk after the Crosby loss 2 yrs ago.  ;D ;D

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
PNG Fan... We got plenty to go around for the Indians if you want some.  We had a lot of fun whipping your team.  You must have a short memory.  Last two games with Y'all had combined score of 75 to 7 (or 14).

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1062722" timestamp="1316722067"]

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Oh they will hide for a while. It was like pulling teeth in here trying to get them to talk after the Crosby loss 2 yrs ago.  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Negative...we showed up....just complained about the weather ;) ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1062763" timestamp="1316725657"]
Not sure about the score  but im going to watch them in about an hour I will put the scores up
[/quote]thanks im stuck in humble at the ortho with one of my kids

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245