[b]PNG-P[/b]  VID-B 
[b]PNG-G[/b]  VID-W 
[b]NED-G[/b]  LUM-R 
NED-B  [b]LUM-W[/b] 
[b]KTZ [/b]  BMT-B 
PA  [b]WOS[/b] 
BC-R  [b]OF[/b] 
BC-W  [b]LC[/b]

Interesting matchups this week with PNG-White vs. undefeated Beaumont Gold, PNG-Grey vs. Vidor-White, and WOS vs. PA. These will be some good games. I don't know of a team that has the size of line as Lumberton-White in the Junior Division. Them boys are BIG!

[color=orange]PNG-W[/color]  BMT-G 
PNG-P  [color=orange]VID-B[/color] 
PNG-G  [color=orange]VID-W[/color] 
[color=orange]NED-G[/color]  LUM-R 
NED-B  [color=orange]LUM-W[/color] 
[color=orange]KTZ[/color]    BMT-B 
PA  [color=orange]WOS[/color] 
[color=orange]BC-R[/color]  OF 
BC-W  [color=orange]LC[/color]

Anyone know the score from the Ned G vs LC game?

[quote name="Manofsteel" post="1055849" timestamp="1315922103"]
[color=orange]PNG-W[/color]  BMT-G 
PNG-P  [color=orange]VID-B[/color] 
PNG-G  [color=orange]VID-W[/color] 
[color=orange]NED-G[/color]  LUM-R 
NED-B  [color=orange]LUM-W[/color] 
[color=orange]KTZ[/color]    BMT-B 
PA  [color=orange]WOS[/color] 
[color=orange]BC-R[/color]  OF 

Anyone know the score from the Ned G vs LC game?
BC-W  [color=orange]LC[/color]
[/quote]

Haven't heard.

I can't figure out why a 3-0 PNG-P and a 2-1 PNG-G still get no respect. I'm sure VID-W is a good team, but they have played two teams that don't have a win yet. Here's how I see it.
PNG-W
PNG-P
PNG-G
NED-G
LUM-W
KTZ
WOS
BC-R
LC

I'm pretty sure there will be some close games as there a few interesting macth ups this week!! GOOD LUCK!!

[quote name="exxonmobil" post="1056032" timestamp="1315937349"]
Glad u guys are on these threads are not giving Bmt. G no respect. The games are played on the field between the lines. Thank u for keeping us underdogs!
[/quote]
How are we not giving Beaumont Gold respect? I picked my son's team to win? Sorry, but we'll see this Saturday. If ya'll beat us then I'll say congrats! Ya'll are playing a team that has the same record as ya'll and went to the playoffs with a bunch of 9's last year. I would think we would be favored. We'll just have to see how it plays out. I can tell you that the Lumberton-White team and even PA are very good teams and we beat them. Good luck to ya'll.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1056171" timestamp="1315944647"]
How are we not giving Beaumont Gold respect? I picked my son's team to win? Sorry, but we'll see this Saturday. If ya'll beat us then I'll say congrats! Ya'll are playing a team that has the same record as ya'll and went to the playoffs with a bunch of 9's last year. I would think we would be favored. We'll just have to see how it plays out. I can tell you that the Lumberton-White team and even PA are very good teams and we beat them. Good luck to ya'll.
[/quote]

how'd yall stop that funky Lum-White offense?

[quote name="bigtexn" post="1056816" timestamp="1316020405"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=88153.msg1056171#msg1056171 date=1315944647]
[/quote]

how'd yall stop that funky Lum-White offense?
[/quote]
It was tough. They are big and physical. I think you have alot of teams on equal playing field this year in Junior. Heck, I'm worried about tonight. We're playing a makeup game against Kountze in Vidor and we'll be missing half of the team due to CCD. We might be in trouble. Alot of kids missing are starters and in youth league if you lose too many starters it might be a long game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder