Central Offensive Co. leaves press box to be closer to QB

I'll say. The Recievers were dropping open passes.  But that's with any reciever.  You catch some, but you drop some as well.  I think it's  a combination of both.  Mitchell have not seen open recievers downfield at times.  sometimes, he'll not read the coverage right, or sometimes, the reciever runs the wrong route.  We just need to get that passing game in gear so that we can get this ball rolling.  Our O-line is blocking a lot better now. We need to use that to our advantage.

[quote name="SFA85" post="1050950" timestamp="1315354844"]
I wish they ran 22 more and took snaps from center......
[/quote]They do take snaps under center, but the playcalling is very predictable when we line up under center.  We need a trough of pass plays as well out of the Single back and I formations. 

Why, he did not have a clue in the box, what's gonna change his dumb play calls? Screens,Slants ever heard of them, I would rather see you go back under center and run the option rather than this non-existing spread, just a thought! Find some offense Mr. Imonthesideline!!!!!!

[quote name="nineofk" post="1051794" timestamp="1315481394"]
Why, he did not have a clue in the box, what's gonna change his dumb play calls? Screens,Slants ever heard of them, I would rather see you go back under center and run the option rather than this non-existing spread, just a thought! Find some offense Mr. Imonthesideline!!!!!!
[/quote]Let's try not to call him out like that.  I do someone agree with some  of what you said.  Hopefully, the playcalling will improve before district starts.  I don't care where he wants to post up at.  He can sit in the stands next to me if he wants.  As long as we start moving that ball like we should, I don't care.

I didn't make it to the Memorial game but I did notice him on the sideline against Brook.  If Robert is more comfortable that way then fine.  I think his younger brother should be a full time WR, cause he is going to make those catches and with his size and speed should be a missmatch.  I was always told that a reciever that can't catch should be on defense.  Just a thought and not that it really matters but seems like the majority of our recievers are short while those at Brook have some height.

I do agree in that some slants, screens and bootlegs would be nice.

Jags go on 8 game winning streak into the playoffs... ;)

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1051909" timestamp="1315496366"]
Bring back Todd Waters!
[/quote]I actually liked his offensive playcalling.  Did counter runs at the right time.  Called option plays when he saw the opposing DE not playing disciplined.  He ran trap plays when he saw the O-Line were dominating the D-Linemen.  He called pass plays when he absolutely knew the other team were not expecting it.  I agree, though.  Since he left with the previous coach, let it be.  We can't cry over spilled milk.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin