Disappointment in high school football in BISD

Can somebody please tell me how West Brook does not have a fieldhouse to operate their football program? How do you plan on keeping a Coach Stump around at West Brook when his program is treated like this. There is no way you can compete with the schools in your district and the Houston area when you are getting jerked around like this. Central is also in the same boat. However when you pass by Ozen they are constantly building with a enrollment that is dropping. Schools that were once feared have become a joke. I dont blame the kids; however, I do blame the administrators, coaches and parents for putting up with this mediocrity. Its a shame when the second week of the playoffs start Beaumont high schools are done with football. 

[quote name="kicker" post="1050026" timestamp="1315259440"]
Well, not sure what you mean, but it doesn't surprise me. BISD  is almost a mirror Image of our national government.....broken.
[/quote]... And explain to me what makes WO-CC ISD 'Fixed' since BISD is 'broken'.  I would love to hear this explanation.  ::) ::)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1050059" timestamp="1315262275"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=87774.msg1050026#msg date=1315259440]
Well, not sure what you mean, but it doesn't surprise me. BISD  is almost a mirror Image of our national government.....broken.
[/quote]... And explain to me what makes WO-CC ISD 'Fixed' since BISD is 'broken'.  I would love to hear this explanation.  ::) ::)
[/quote]AMEN! soulja1!!!!!!

West Orange Stark should not comment on anything regarding school districts with their unacceptable rating from the TEA. You are definitely living in the past and the future looks bleak. You will still beat the little sisters of the poor. Buy you will never be what used to be. You are the football version of Evander Holyfield. You are still fighting but you are so done. I will leave with this the next time you see a 3A semi-final or state championship game. President Obama, Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck will be having a beer and cigar together. Now wait for it or go beat Hamshire Fannett or something. 

That whole east side of WB is currently under construction.  What Stump didn't tell you was the whole center corridor of WB was renovated over the summer.  Just more West End hate.  So the Field House and the east parking lot are currently under construction....

[/quote]

What's that saying " Glass houses"? ;)

[/quote]

I like this statement. I pretty much think they are all broken.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86