(2-0) Magnolia West @ (2-0) Willis... Predictions?

First things 1st:Prayers out to the families and their properties from the current wildfires raging and to the firefighters  that are battling these .The game could be effected if they can't get this under control.News 13 says they are days away from getting a handle on the fire.

It's a home game for Willis friday night at Yates Stadium...I'm concerned now if the game will be played at all...alot of the Mag West players have been evacuated due to the wildfire & coach Bell is missing some of his players. School is closed again today & I was told a decision would be made thursday by the admin. Hope all of the kids are o.k. and can re-assembly in time to play.

Magnolia West wins this one 24-21.  Great Game.  West totally controlled the 1st half, but only led 7-0 at the half due to a couple of drive killing fumbles.  After West took a 14-0 lead early in the 3rd, Willis finally woke up and charged back to tie the game at 14.  Willis had all the momentum, but West battled back.  West took a 17-14 lead in the 4th.  Willis answered with a TD to take a 21-17 lead with 3:38 to go.  It looked like Willis would survive.  But then West just amazingly drove down the field in 4 plays to take a 24-21 lead.  Willis was able to get it to the 34 yard line of West with 2 seconds left.  Hail Mary was incomplete in the end zone.  I am very impressed with Magnolia West.  They are in a tough district, but I expect to see them in the playoffs.

Great win for MW!  They really needed it with all the fires and stuff going on over there.  They  have improved every year, and looks like they are the real deal this year as well.  They get Brenham next, in what should be a great game in 2 weeks.  Unfortunatly, we lost Troy Green tonight, to what they think is a deep bone bruise.  It's a huge loss, because he plays both ways, and is one of our best players.  The others will have to pick up the slack.  Congrats again to the Mustangs.  Prayers are with y'all...

Magnolia West has good looking team will make playoffs, Willis truly over rated, game should have been 45-21 Magnolia west. Running back for Magnolia looks good just need to learn to protect the ball, had 4 fumbles. Beter team than Humble who is over rated as well. Magnolia is solid on both sides of ball should get better as season go on. Other than # 20 the running back they lack speed. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder