Newton at Corrigan-Camden Predictions

Claude

Newton at CC  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Newton at CC

• Newton
    • CC

This should be a great, great game. Two storied programs and each maybe flying a bit under the radar right now. CC was supposed to be down a bit this year. I think they are going to prove this wrong. Newton is trying to regain it's own past and seems to be headed in the right direction. I'm going with my Eagles, but it won't be no cake walk at this time. N34- CC24

The polls aren't out yet, but I would assume these are two of the top three in the small school division, if not the top two....

I like Corrigan-Camden in the game, but I wouldn't be surprised at the outcome either way....

If the Eagles get the win, it says more about them than it would Corrigan-Camden if they get the win.... The Bulldogs have been outstanding....

[quote name="HubTx" post="1050102" timestamp="1315265419"]
The polls aren't out yet, but I would assume these are two of the top three in the small school division, if not the top two....

I like Corrigan-Camden in the game, but I wouldn't be surprised at the outcome either way....

If the Eagles get the win, it says more about them than it would Corrigan-Camden if they get the win.... The Bulldogs have been outstanding....
[/quote]

Remember the saying about assuming. Newton is NOT in the small school division.

[quote name="Backwoods" post="1050399" timestamp="1315312913"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=87744.msg1050102#msg1050102 date=1315265419]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, they ARE in the small school division in the SETX Polls.....

[quote name="Backwoods" post="1050399" timestamp="1315312913"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=87744.msg1050102#msg1050102 date=1315265419]

[/quote]

[/quote]  yes they are

CC beat Diboll 35-14 (diboll down this year) and Woodville 46-6 (allways having promblems especially early in the year) .. Newton beat Kville 46-19 with 8 fumbles and 4 of those lost (Kville down this year) .. Newton has the better Team , CC two victories show me nothing but they can beat weak teams handingly. Newton by 16 or more

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder