West Sabine vs Cayuga predictions?

This will not be a blowout.... last time i checked anything can happen don't you think? Just ask the Gilmer Buckeyes! Anyways Colmesneil wasn't all that great anyways from what i saw that night they let a bunch of "freshmen" run all over them.. and besides who can beat Alto? Colmesneil? ummmmm noooo... we did have 150 rushing yards against Alto compared to Grapeland's (-75) but of course we didnt win.... I think this game should be pretty good..... prolly would take West Sabine because tha BYE will hurt us i believe... but who knows any given friday anything can happen predictions are predictions not always wrong but not always right.. Good Luck to both teams....

Just an FYI...since WS is a DETX team, there is a thread regarding this playoff game posted at our partner site DETX sports. Be sure to make your predictions over there as well. :D

http://www.deepeasttexassports.com/forum/index.php

I have seen both teams play and if West Sabine can hang on to the ball(they haven't done that very well) this will not be a very close game. Both running backs and the qb are extremely fast. Groveton, Grapeland, and Lovelady had their hands full with those 3, if not for turnovers they had a chance in all 3 games. Without turnovers I'll say WS-35 Cayuga-14, but the turnovers are one of the reasons we play. If Cayuga plays hard and can force some turnovers, it can be a good game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder