Central vs. LaMarque Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions? Comments

I believe this will be a good game. LM will win but the game will be entertaining. Although I must admit this is a different Coog team......they get better as the season rolls...the QB situation has not affected anything and in fact this QB is a bigger threat than the former starter.....There were also some other changes made ....the runningback that started the season and ran all over Nederland the first game of the season is no longer a running back he is now a reciever. The two featured backs that are there now are a different breed........Here is a link for your viewing pleasure.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6154586225566113820&q=la+marque

Again Coogs Roll.......

LM is not the LM i know from past years. Central should win this one easily if they dont turn the ball over. LM is really missing JJ Mullins this year.

JJ Mullins are you serious.......He went to Clear Creek right? I hadnt heard too much about him this year.....maybe he's missing the Coogs right now.....

Great to see some coogs posting now and get their opinion on the game. People compare teams all the time and I try not to that because its really decieving. LaMarque has a very good team and maybe not like 2003 but theyre good. I 've seen the Nederland and El Campo game and both were very different games. The El Campo game was just great coog defense and I mean good. Offense was ok not dominating, The back up QB my hats off to him, played very well under very heavy pressure of the situation presented to him. I know one thing and that the defense you guys just displayed will have to be done again just like the pass week because Central offense is no joke. There are also video's of Central if you guys would like to see central performances. , I hear Central has some issues but still waiting hear back from someone. It will be a great game from both but Jags comes out on top.

Great to see some coogs posting now and get their opinion on the game. People compare teams all the time and I try not to that because its really decieving. LaMarque has a very good team and maybe not like 2003 but theyre good. I 've seen the Nederland and El Campo game and both were very different games. The El Campo game was just great coog defense and I mean good. Offense was ok not dominating' date=' The back up QB my hats off to him, played very well under very heavy pressure of the situation presented to him. I know one thing and that the defense you guys just displayed will have to be done again just like the pass week because Central offense is no joke. There are also video's of Central if you guys would like to see central performances. , I hear Central has some issues but still waiting hear back from someone. It will be a great game from both but Jags comes out on top.[/quote']

I saw the link and I must say Central looks to be a descent team but I think the Coogs have them..... But again only time will tell......good luck to both squads.....Coogs Roll

last i checked he had a good year and creek made the playoffs i think...not sure

Creek didnt make the playoffs and he was hurt half of the time.....

http://www.chron.com/c/apps/sports/hs/fb/fb_results.mpl?category=team&season=2006&year=2006&team_id=16835&submit.x=21&submit.y=7&submit=Submit

http://www.chron.com/c/apps/sports/hs/fb/fb_results.mpl?team_id=16835&category=distr_stand&year=2006&season=2006&district_no=All

JJ is a good kid...(committed to Kansas State)..hell I remember when he was born...I just dated myself...but the Coogs are definitely not missing him......he would have been a contributor in the recieving corps or on special teams (return man) this year...the backs the Coogs have this year are larger and more powerful...JJ could not always break to the outside like he wanted too...but dont get me wrong if he gets out there its over.....

Guest TravelingBandsman

You would not believe the amount of trash talk the Jags get on texashsfootball.com from those Westerners. Go into this game, and see those other players for what they really are, just high school kids, and think of yourselves as beasts.

where are these playing and when.i will attend either the nederland or the central game.this could be the game of the playffs son.the central QB is amasinz. he can keep central in it.but i think i read that the lamarqe qb is no longer playing.that could hurt them but they just regroup not reload at the lamarqe.for some reason i think central will win and win easy.lamarqe doesnt seem to be what they have been in the past son.

DATE SCHEDULE LEAGUE GAME RESULT LaMarque's Results

Sep. 1' date=' 2006 NEDERLAND1 NO W 28-21

Sep. 8, 2006 AT GALVESTON BALL NO W 27-14

Sep. 15, 2006 LA PORTE NO W 27-20

Sep. 22, 2006 AT PEARLAND NO L 14-24

Sep. 29, 2006 FREEPORT BRAZOSPORT YES W 57-6

Oct. 6, 2006 AT ANGLETON YES W 42-14

Oct. 13, 2006 FRIENDSWOOD YES W 17-3

Oct. 20, 2006 AT TEXAS CITY YES W 24-14

Oct. 27, 2006 SANTA FE YES W 43-7

Nov. 3, 2006 AT DICKINSON YES W 47-14

Nov. 16, 2006 EL CAMPO NO W 24-7[/quote']

Yeah...not the same LM as in years past...umm, ok.

I guess I'm the only one here that notices the top 5A teams they left in their wake that are still alive in the playoffs...in 5A. But, now a little 4A team is going to "win and win easy"...LOL

Too much...but it does provide for good comedy reading. Keep the faith locals...I honestly wish you well jags, and that all your players return home safely...and in one piece.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder