WOS vs. Giddings Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be pulling for the Stangs!!!! On Dave Campbell's site' date=' all of them picked Giddings. I think they've really underestimated WOS. Hands down, WOS is the best team we've played all year. Good group of young men.[/quote']

What does DC know? How many state champs have they ever picked that actually won? Four or five in what forty years? :shock: The Mustangs are going to roll bc my people from Huffman and Marshall are coming in full force. :lol:

Gas' date=' I told an important person on the phone last night that I thought the key this week was:

[u']TACKLING!!!!!!!!

We need to all remember that KEY this week. We do that really well, we win!!!!!

I was very impressed with the tackling last week against Liberty. Granted Fitzhenry will be harder to take down because of his quickness, but if he hesitates, he won't go anywhere.

I know it doesn't mean anything but finally WO-S has two of the well known ratings sites favoring them. For a while there it seemed like Giddings was getting the pick to win across the board by most sites.

Based on the recent performance of both teams, MaxPreps predicts on: 11/24/2006

West Orange-Stark (Orange, TX)

will beat

Giddings (TX)

with a final score of 28 - 27.

This is the hidden content, please

The Massey Ratings predict almost the exact same score picking WO-S to win 26-25

I know it doesn't mean anything but finally WO-S has two of the well known ratings sites favoring them. For a while there it seemed like Giddings was getting the pick to win across the board by most sites.

Based on the recent performance of both teams' date=' MaxPreps predicts on: 11/24/2006

West Orange-Stark (Orange, TX)

will beat

Giddings (TX)

with a final score of 28 - 27.

The Massey Ratings predict almost the exact same score picking WO-S to win 26-25

That is why they suit up and play the games.

If not USC would be National Champions for ever!!

Guest GoStangs

Giddings by 14' date=' orange runs of gas, and we will be forever left with, yeah but we beat dayton the 1st game of the season[/quote']

Don't forget about the spanking you all took in the scrimmage -- we're not about to let that one go anytime soon. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder