Central 31 Barbers Hill 28 Final/Comments

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad, it was a great playing in the spectacular game last night. I give some props to BC, they had speed but they couldnt run the ball up the middle on the D , they ran the option, which was hurtful. Even with the smallest enrollment in 4a, we almost beat a school twice our size. But its all said and down, so good luck to BC in the next coming weeks.

Sorry but I thougt this was the thread for final comments. I'm only making comments. Now you are sour I see. Sorry ok?

Cuz if you think I am sour you are mistaken. I am not from BH but know many of the kids and have watched them for years. I am from East Texas and now live in Huffman. My people are from Marshall do any of your teams remember them from the last two years? Does Kilgore, Jacksonville, or Marshall ring a bell? When we donkey stomped your teams we did not come here talking the crap that some of you do. Sour? Check the moonshine that you’re sipping on. :shock:

tre tre' date=' and all the fans that use the size crap. it's not the size of the dog, it's the size of the fight inside the dog. Ever heard that one?[/quote']

No bc I am a BIG DOG so don't have to worry about it. :lol:

Wow this thread is awesome!! BC almost got there butts handed to them and can come on here and act as if you won by 20. I would love nothing more than to cheer for you guys next week, but I'm starting to become a Lamarque fan 8) It was a good game that could just as easly been won by BH. The supet team didn't do any thing to my Eagles that the Eagles didn't do to them. Only difference is a field goal that made it by 2 feet> You can talk all the crap you want but BH gave Central all they wanted and more!!!! You act like BH was on her before game time predicting a 50 point victory when all that we were doing is trying to convince you that BC would not run all over BH.

So if anyone is serving crow today it is BH where are all of you football minds that predicted a blow out???????????

NO CLASS BC!!!

bhsfan you don't go to the next round off of hanging in there. All week you guys were given numbers of players and how yall were going to shut down BC. It didn't happen, Central has won the game and will move on get over it! I get tried of reading how Central has no class if you guys would have won the game which you thought you were all of BH would be on here talking noise so go eat your crow and buy a ticket to next weeks game!

After all of the "we'd beat the Golden Triangle" talk' date=' it's hard not to enjoy it. This one wasn't a scrimmage.

:lol:

Where is old Eagletown anyway?[/quote']

Eagletown is Eagletown and I don't no what he said, but go look at the 20 page thread prior to game time and see how many was predicting to kill Central. BH lost by three points and could have (Coulda shoulda woulda) won by 4. which is more than any other team would have beaten them by in the GT. Enjoy serving crow to those you need it ,its just plain stupid to get on here flapping your wings because you squeaked a game out against a team half your size. Now on the BC side there were folks predicting a a hugh win some picked BC by 30 points most said aleast by 2 TD's including the SETX sports Show. BH proved its point last night and that is they were just as good as the one of the best teams in the GT!!! Enjoy the win guys I'll still pull for the jags net week regarless of how classes their fans are! I know the kids on the team respect BH if they didn't before the game. Goodluck Jags I'll be at your game cheerng the jags on!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder