Nederland vs. WOS Prediction...

smitty

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what was told to me yesterday this nederland team should be the biggest team that wo-s will play this year.i for one dont keep up on how big all the teams are around here . the only thing i am hopeing for out of this game that the mustangs can keep the kids from getting hurt thats all i care about.if the mustangs get beat so be i feel sure nederland will be up for this game as thay have always been,i wish both teams the best and hope to GOD all the kids stay safe from both sides

[quote name="skipper" post="1039324" timestamp="1314029851"]
from what was told to me yesterday this nederland team should be the biggest team that wo-s will play this year.i for one dont keep up on how big all the teams are around here . the only thing i am hopeing for out of this game that the mustangs can keep the kids from getting hurt thats all i care about.if the mustangs get beat so be i feel sure nederland will be up for this game as thay have always been,[glow=red,2,300]i wish both teams the best and hope to GOD all the kids stay safe from both sides[/glow][/quote]

agree  ;)

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1039233" timestamp="1313991411"]
Who said Big Ned was slow ? When they played Dayton  I didn't see it . In fact their recievers burnt us time after time and if they would of been more proficient the out come might of been different. Ned. has a dam-n good team.
[/quote]Nederland's aggressive this year. This game could easily go either way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Ned11str8" post="1039503" timestamp="1314055886"]
WOS has some major issues this year and NED will take advantage of their weaknesses
[/quote]
I agree

hahaha this is a lil crazy how WOS is getting no respect! Ya'll are either crazy or just really hate the mustangs! All we have done the past 5 years is kick the crap out of the bulldogs and now we don't have a chance? haha ok people...Yes vidor did score 2 good touchdown runs, but both of them were scored on the side of the defense with the back up corner was playing. If justin thomas was in the game he would have had a good gain on those runs at best. JT is hands down one of the fastest kids in the state! And when WOS switched to the pistol against vidor it went our favor 20-0! Yeah we work on the I and all but at the end of the day we are going to use the ofense that produces points and wins games! Coach thompson is a smart coach and knows how to win ball games! We will be missing 2 players this week, both on defense but guys will step up and make plays. Stangs by 14 in this one! 21-7.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder