Nederland vs. WOS Prediction...

smitty

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious and trying to piece this together.  Did Nederland's size out weigh the speed of Dayton?  It appears that it did not.  So, are you saying, then, that WOS does not possess the speed of Dayton?  

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1038227" timestamp="1313861279"]
Actually I think that Nederlands size will out weigh the speed of WOS this time but I could be wrong I was last season. I also believe this could be the best coaching that WOS will face this season, which brought out the coaching comment.
[/quote]

I like what coach thompson is trying to do with his mustangs.The part i like is that wo-s can run both at any given time and that i like and drives the other coaches nuts. After talking one of the players parents ,he said the kids love it so i will stick with the kids.The big problem the mustangs face this friday with Nederland is that the mustangs have some key players hurt and playing agenst a large team is not new to the coaching staff are the kids there at wo-s dont you agree.ok now  for the winner of this game is wo-s by 3 points. PS sorry for the spelling before you jump on me

If Nederland couldn't cope with Dayton's speed, how are they  going to cope with WOS' speed?

[quote name="bulldawg64" post="1038305" timestamp="1313869866"]
hopefully its the [color=goldenrod]dogs[/color] turn this year
to come up with a win.
[/quote]

Nederland will take this one in a close game. Once you are exposed to some speed you can start to make adjustments, thats why Coach Nuemann likes to play Dayton and WOS in non district games, it helps to prepare you for Central and Ozens speed in district. After WOS loses to Nederland the grumbling will start at WOS.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
See yall are saying all this about WOS speed and stuff. I'm not quite so convinced that WOS has that much speed. Bolinger from Vidor was pretty much out running WOS in the Vidor WOS scrimmage. I know yall say it was a scrimmage and everything but speed is speed and we all know both coaches weren't treating it like a scrimmage. Is Bolinger just that fast?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83