GT Shocker Gold player Kimber Naivar verbally committs to Texas State

trout

Kimber is a Junior at Babers Hill and has verbally committed to play softball at Texas State university DI. This is a beautiful school located right on the San Macros river.  A huge congradulations from Coach Trout and the entire Shocker family.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry I missed this (posted here) till now.  Giant congrats to you Kimber! You are one of the most hard working, intelligent, team players I have ever been around, much less have the opportunity to coach.  I have so many great memories of coaching BH Blitz with your Dad and you providing, not just great play, but lots of laughs and positive attitude. Thank you for that. The Lady Bobcats are getting a gem!

Congrats Kimber!  Great school and moving in to a great conference (WAC).  Couple trips to Hawaii will be cool!  You deserve it and our family is very happy for you.  For those of you who don't know Kimber, she is one of those kids that as the NCAA advertises, "will go pro in something besides softball in four years".  Now let's go get a trip to Austin before you graduate!  Go eagles!  Go Bobcats!

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty