Dayton vs. Spring Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

[quote name="liltex" post="1034650" timestamp="1313210138"]
Wow,wow,and wow @ 61 yrs I've witnessed alot of things happening on a football field.I posted earlier on another thread that Carranco has grown some and his leg seems much stronger.As a soph.in pre-game seen him put the ball through the uprights alot from the 40 yd.marker w/extra leg.After Dayton scored the go ahead td on a 30+ romp by McBride,Carranco tee's up the ball w/30 tics on the clock and the 15+mph so.wind knocks the ball off the tee.Carranco's holder sets the ball and I swear I told Bronx rox wouldn't it be something if he knocked it thru the uprights?He certainly did it,splitting the uprights the ball sailed a good 5-7' over the cross bar and landed on the track.That ball traveled every bit of 85 yds.in the air.After the game I shook his hand and said nice 85 yd.FG although it really was just a darn scrimmage kick.Scouts would be in awe to see this junior in action.What a career thus far ;)
[/quote]

He better be able to kick a 85 yard field goal because that's as close to the endzone as Dayton will get come week one......... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1037814" timestamp="1313792473"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=86611.msg1034650#msg1034650 date=1313210138]
Wow,wow,and wow @ 61 yrs I've witnessed alot of things happening on a football field.I posted earlier on another thread that Carranco has grown some and his leg seems much stronger.As a soph.in pre-game seen him put the ball through the uprights alot from the 40 yd.marker w/extra leg.After Dayton scored the go ahead td on a 30+ romp by McBride,Carranco tee's up the ball w/30 tics on the clock and the 15+mph so.wind knocks the ball off the tee.Carranco's holder sets the ball and I swear I told Bronx rox wouldn't it be something if he knocked it thru the uprights?He certainly did it,splitting the uprights the ball sailed a good 5-7' over the cross bar and landed on the track.That ball traveled every bit of 85 yds.in the air.After the game I shook his hand and said nice 85 yd.FG although it really was just a darn scrimmage kick.Scouts would be in awe to see this junior in action.What a career thus far ;)
[/quote]

being that they beat ya'll by 50+ last year, what does that say about ya'll? think before you speak.
He better be able to kick a 85 yard field goal because that's as close to the endzone as Dayton will get come week one......... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder