Dove- Does this mean- - -

Guest incognito123
She is a piece of work.  I have had the pleasure of meeting her personally and if you think she was a mess on this board, you should sit near her at a basketball game!!

[quote name="incognito123" post="1032631" timestamp="1312837774"]
She is a piece of work.  I have had the pleasure of meeting her personally and if you think she was a mess on this board, you should sit near her at a basketball game!!
[/quote]

Gotta disagree with that one.  Have had several conversations with Mrs. Dove and consider her to be first class.  If she gets excited at the games, that would be, in my opinion, a normal thing for a players parent

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1032778" timestamp="1312860842"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=86413.msg1032596#msg1032596 date=1312832736]
That your predictions for a 2012 #3-a state championship have now been voided and replaced by a similar prediction in 4-a for the Panthers?
[/quote]Trust me, HF have a good team ;)
[/quote]

Thats nice- but I would have preferred that you answer my question

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1032875" timestamp="1312902911"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=86413.msg1032853#msg1032853 date=1312900381]
Does this now give Ozen the fire power they needed to get back on top of 20-4A or will Nederland win a 3rd consecutive district title?
[/quote]Lets just see if you can handle HF this year ;)
[/quote]

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Your killing me...please stop!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

It is really sad for HF and other schools when a parent will use a different address in order for their child to play for a better team.  That is not the intent of the UIL and the reason why there are district boundries.  If they move to Beaumont that is well within their righrts to do that but to use a relative's address is stretching the rules. I know it happens all the time but it doesn't make it right.

[quote name="old doc" post="1033072" timestamp="1312932797"]
It is really sad for HF and other schools when a parent will use a different address in order for their child to play for a better team.  That is not the intent of the UIL and the reason why there are district boundries.  If they move to Beaumont that is well within their righrts to do that but to use a relative's address is stretching the rules. I know it happens all the time but it doesn't make it right.
[/quote]

I think most of us agree with you on that. I don't know the entire situation here, but I don't believe they are moving for athletic purposes. If so, then the truth will come out, and his kids will suffer because of it. Let's hope that's not the reason for the move/transfer.  :)

If they are not moving for athletic purposes then sell your house and move to beaumont or where ever you want to move.  Don't live in the HF district and let your daughter go to HF and send your boys somewhere else.  If that is not moving for athletic purposes it will take a lot to convince me otherwise.

[quote name="old doc" post="1033083" timestamp="1312934309"]
If they are not moving for athletic purposes then sell your house and move to beaumont or where ever you want to move.  [b]Don't live in the HF district and let your daughter go to HF and send your boys somewhere else.[/b]  If that is not moving for athletic purposes it will take a lot to convince me otherwise.
[/quote]
???    :o

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1033078" timestamp="1312933853"]
I think most of us agree with you on that. I don't know the entire situation here, but I don't believe they are moving for athletic purposes. If so, then the truth will come out, and his kids will suffer because of it. Let's hope that's not the reason for the move/transfer.  :)
[/quote]
They will have to fill out a previous athletic particiation form, and HF will have to sign off on it.  Then the District executive committe will determine the eligibility.  IF it can be proven that the move is for athletic purposes then the players will be ruled ineligible.  But I think they usually get to play JV or 9th grade ball during the year of ineligibility.

[quote name="FBFAN46677" post="1033131" timestamp="1312944590"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=86413.msg1033078#msg1033078 date=1312933853]
[/quote]
They will have to fill out a previous athletic particiation form, and HF will have to sign off on it.  Then the District executive committe will determine the eligibility.  IF it can be proven that the move is for athletic purposes then the players will be ruled ineligible.  But I think they usually get to play JV or 9th grade ball during the year of ineligibility.
[/quote]

Well, in this case both these two young men are more than likely to play sub-varsity anyways, with one of them being a soph. and the other a freshman.

[quote name="dawg13" post="1033223" timestamp="1312988508"]
Man I think you people need to get A life.Granted they would have helped us at HF but their not there and that's something we will overcome and  can believe me when I say we will compete with anybody anytime.And good luck to the Hunters.
[/quote]Anybody,anytime :D Just when is this going to start ?? Havent seen much in competing in the past ;D And with 2 superstars leaving how do you plain on competing this yr :o Is you used car sales man going to Europe to get his next exchange superstar ::) ::)

[quote name="True Blue" post="1033276" timestamp="1312996032"]
[quote author=dawg13 link=topic=86413.msg1033223#msg1033223 date=1312988508]
Man I think you people need to get A life.Granted they would have helped us at HF but their not there and that's something we will overcome and  can believe me when I say we will compete with anybody anytime.And good luck to the Hunters.
[/quote]Anybody,anytime :D Just when is this going to start ?? Havent seen much in competing in the past ;D And with 2 superstars leaving how do you plain on competing this yr :o Is you used car sales man going to Europe to get his next exchange superstar ::) ::)
[/quote]I seem to remember TB that HF beat Evadale last season. HF's lineup has a few new faces but will compete.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1033293" timestamp="1312997599"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=86413.msg1033276#msg1033276 date=1312996032]
[quote author=dawg13 link=topic=86413.msg1033223#msg1033223 date=1312988508]
[/quote]I seem to remember TB that HF beat Evadale last season. HF's lineup has a few new faces but will compete.
[/quote] Your right HF did beat Evadale at the first of the yr when they had had only one day of pract. Remember Evadale also went 3 deep in the football playoffs. Something that HF has not seen in many many many yrs, in eather sport. ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder