STJFL - Junior Predictions

• 2 weeks later...
Two Divisions this year with 9 teams in each Division. The top four team from Division 1 and top four from Division 2 go to the playoffs.

Division1 is: Beaumont Gold, Bridge City Red, Kountze, [b]Lumberton White[/b], [b]Nederland Black[/b], Orangefield, [b]PNG Grey[/b], [b]PNG White[/b], Vidor White

Division 2 is : Beaumont Blue, Bridge City White, Little Cypress, Lumberton Red, [b]Nederland Gold[/b], [b]Port Arthur[/b], [b]PNG Purple[/b], Vidor Black, [b]WOS[/b]

Teams in bold are my picks who will be battling for playoffs. Unknown on Nederland and Lumberton teams since they condensed into 2 teams from 3. I know they will be tough though.

Way to step out there on the predictions Scalp'em.  All midcounty teams and the perinial contenders?  You did throw in the wildcard of Pt.A., but all 5 midcounty teams, really?  Considering only one team from mid-county made the final four in pee-wee and one in junior last year, how are al 5 going to make it to the playoffs? 

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="1030263" timestamp="1312214800"]
Way to step out there on the predictions Scalp'em.  All midcounty teams and the perinial contenders?  You did throw in the wildcard of Pt.A., but all 5 midcounty teams, really?  Considering only one team from mid-county made the final four in pee-wee and one in junior last year, how are al 5 going to make it to the playoffs?  
[/quote]
Give me a team your thinking of. A team of 9's aren't going to get you there. Huge difference from peewee to Junior. Just ask us. We won the Superbowl as peewee's and got bounced first round of Junior playoffs last year. I was trying to think of the older teams this year. Nothing against the rest of the teams. I put eight teams in bold. 4 from each division go to the playoffs, BUT a total of 8 go to the playoffs.

[quote name="VPATH" post="1030250" timestamp="1312212071"]
Hey Scalp 'em, where did you get that info from? Just wondering if its posted somewhere. I sure would like to know how the peewee divsions are broken up.
[/quote]
I got it early but peewee is this:
Division 1 is Lumberton White, Beaumont Gold, Nederland Black, BC, OF, PNG White, Kountze, Vidor White, LC Gold
Division 2 is Lumberton Red, BMT Blue, Ned White, PNG Purple, WOS, LC White, Vidor Black, PA, PNG Grey

It's on the STJFL website now.

[quote name="Raiders94" post="1030310" timestamp="1312221368"]
I think there will a lot of decent teams out there this year.  ;)
[/quote]
I think you will see the difference from last year to this year from PNG White. ;) ;D Why did ya'll go to two teams in Lumberton? Tell Chris to quit recruiting! :D

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1030592" timestamp="1312299955"]
[quote author=Raiders94 link=topic=85721.msg1030588#msg1030588 date=1312298774]
Well day 1 wasn't too bad.
[/quote]
after day 1 for us, I might need to rethink my smack talk! Not pretty!
[/quote]

You could tell the ones that could play XBOX......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder