Texas A&M vs. Florida St.- Aggies win!!!!

So. Let's say the Ags take care of business tonite. I am understanding that Texas and A&M will be in different brackets in Omaha. And in the perfect scenario we could have an all Texas finals. Seems like in the past if 2 Texas teams made it in they always wound up in the same side of the bracket . Is all my thinking correct?

[quote name="walldrill" post="1018308" timestamp="1308008151"]
So. Let's say the Ags take care of business tonite. I am understanding that Texas and A&M will be in different brackets in Omaha. And in the perfect scenario we could have an all Texas finals. Seems like in the past if 2 Texas teams made it in they always wound up in the same side of the bracket . Is all my thinking correct?
[/quote]

Yes, they wouldn't play until the finals.  That would be awesome if they both could make it that far.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1018311" timestamp="1308008238"]
[quote author=walldrill link=topic=84913.msg1018308#msg1018308 date=1308008151]
[/quote]

Yes, they wouldn't play until the finals.  That would be awesome if they both could make it that far.
[/quote]

Its what this Texas baseball fan is hoping for!

[quote name="XDOG" post="1018325" timestamp="1308011859"]
Hey mack is Statum not playing. Thought he was a starter.
[/quote]

He started some early in the year, but hasn't in a while.  He will be in the running to start full time next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder