Brenham vs WF Rider- 4A State Semi Final Updates-

In Brenham it's pretty much state or bust every year, so while it was a good season, it's not exactly what we had in mind.  It's pretty hard to repeat.  We'll be back next year to defend the regional title, and give state another shot!

Good season boys!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1017501" timestamp="1307660686"]
In Brenham it's pretty much state or bust every year, so while it was a good season, it's not exactly what we had in mind.  It's pretty hard to repeat.  We'll be back next year to defend the regional title, and give state another shot!

Good season boys!
[/quote]
You are correct - a high standard has been set. Tell them good season, Region 3 is proud!

Surely the Brenham community will let the kids celebrate the fact they made it to the state tourney!  :o I would hate to think that these kids would be led to think they are either state champions or they failed! They worked hard and had a great season. The goal is always to be State Champions and I know they are disappointed but they should be proud and celebrated for what they accomplished!!

[quote name="oldollie" post="1017646" timestamp="1307726116"]
Surely the Brenham community will let the kids celebrate the fact they made it to the state tourney!  :o I would hate to think that these kids would be led to think they are either state champions or they failed! They worked hard and had a great season. The goal is always to be State Champions and I know they are disappointed but they should be proud and celebrated for what they accomplished!!
[/quote]

Were extremely proud of them!  I might have exagerated a bit, but you know what I mean.  After winning it all last year, I know the boys are down.  You're right, it's still a great accomplishment.

"Tradition never graduates"

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1017672" timestamp="1307729363"]
[quote author=oldollie link=topic=84846.msg1017646#msg1017646 date=1307726116]
[/quote]

Were extremely proud of them!  I might have exagerated a bit, but you know what I mean.  After winning it all last year, I know the boys are down.  You're right, it's still a great accomplishment.

"Tradition never graduates"
[/quote]

Tradition never graduates.....man, I like that......and how true.
Congrats to the Brenham Cubs on another great season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami