How Far will Dayton Go?

Guest TravelingBandsman

How Far Will Dayton Go in the Playoffs?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How Far Will Dayton Go in the Playoffs?

• Bi-District
    • Area
    • Regional
    • Quarterfinals
    • Semifinals
    • State Championship

Guest TravelingBandsman

Also, if La Marque is defeated by El Campo in the 1st round. It's a possibility, because El Campo came up on Lamar Consolidated, and really scared them for a second.

Dayton realisticaly' date=' seeing how they run the ball against us, and how they passed the ball against Nederland may be geared up for a regional run. They have stiff defense, which is what you need against some of the more powerful teams in these playoffs.[/quote']

Thanks soulja

I will say they make it to Brenham and that will be one heck of a game. Brenham is very good' date=' so it will take a stellar play by the Broncos to win. If you can get out of the region, then anything is possible.

I am rooting for the Broncos :!: :!: :!:[/quote']

I agree. In order for us to compete with that caliber team, our passing game must continue to progress like it has been. Crosby has some speed so our QB and receiving crew should be tested in this first round game.

I think they can win until they run into a well rounded playoff worthy defense, which they have not seen since WOS. With all due respect to Dayton, my honest observation was that the offense is really just adequate. The running game is just ok, and the passing game is just ok. I know you guys lit Nederland up but thats not big deal.

I think Daytons defense is capable of holding really good teams to <20 points but I expect that once the rubber starts to meet the road its going to get really tough and you are going to be HEAVILY relying on your defense to keep the points down. Dayton reminded me a lot of the 2000 WOS team, not really much offense but one heck of a defense and you know how far they got. 8)

Guest TravelingBandsman

We are really good at interceptions this year. We make more turnovers because of interceptions this year than 4th Down/1st Down Failures or Fumbles combined.

Guest PurplePride

Can't find a face to go with this one BUT.....we hand the ball over TOO MUCH!!! WAY TOO MUCH!! Don't know why...we just loose the ball sometimes totally uncalled for...can't do that in playoffs....it will kill us...you look "cooler" holding the ball with TWO HANDS more than you do holding the ball with ONE HAND and losing it.....I know, I know, it isn't my behind trying to do this...that is why I can sit here and type this...yall are the smart ones doing the work and sleeping right now....forgive me :wink: I APPRECIATE EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!! :D

I think they can win until they run into a well rounded playoff worthy defense' date=' which they have not seen since WOS. With all due respect to Dayton, my honest observation was that the offense is really just adequate. The running game is just ok, and the passing game is just ok. I know you guys lit Nederland up but thats not big deal.

I think Daytons defense is capable of holding really good teams to <20 points but I expect that once the rubber starts to meet the road its going to get really tough and you are going to be HEAVILY relying on your defense to keep the points down. Dayton reminded me a lot of the 2000 WOS team, not really much offense but one heck of a defense and you know how far they got. 8)[/quote']

:? :? We are talking Dayton, Texas not Ohio. What team have you been watching? :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder