SETX POSTERS FISHING TOURNAMENT

Alright guys i figured I would go ahead and get this thing rolling. If yall have any comments let me know.

[b]3rd Annual SETXSports Posters Fishing Tournament

1. $50.00 Entry fee per boat - one or two people (one person must be SETXSPORTS member & 18YO)
2.  Date is June 11? (Or if any other date is better let me know)
3.  Location will be Six Mile boat ramp on Toledo.
4.  Time will be 6:00am - 3:00PM?.
5.  We will have a big bass pot, separate($5.00 PER PERSON).
6.  Winner will be largest stringer, with a max of 5 fish.
7.  Regular bass tournament rules apply, more details to come.
8.  Im working on getting a moderator to hold the money at this time. You will be required to PAY IN ADVANCE!! Atleast 5 days before JUNE 11th!!
To determine payouts and places, we need to know how many fisherman we will have in this tournament. If you want (and CAN) fish this Tournament, please send me a personal message telling me you can fish it and if you have a partner.  Try to do this as soon as possible. The quicker I get this information, the quicker I can nail this thing down with the rules and the payouts.

How Does This Look???

[/b]

[quote name="trece balas" post="1011241" timestamp="1305478536"]
just confirmed i can't make it.  sorry to bake out, but better now than the day before the tourney.
[/quote]

..and before you get your money in.  ;D

[quote name="tvc184" post="1011279" timestamp="1305491060"]
[quote author=trece balas link=topic=84287.msg1011241#msg1011241 date=1305478536]
just confirmed i can't make it.  sorry to bake out, but better now than the day before the tourney.
[/quote]

..and before you get your money in.  ;D
[/quote]

i may be ignorant, but i ain't stupid!

Just food for thought...you may want to put a temporary posting about the tournament under the other topic catorgories (H.S. Baseball, H.S. Football, Lamar University, etc.) for those people that don't look at the fishing forum but still have the ability to come out and fish.  I didn't look at the fishing forum for the longest cause there was never anything posted on it...

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1011678" timestamp="1305600357"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=84287.msg1011438#msg1011438 date=1305558913]
So, it's Toledo?  Dang!  i just got a partner lined up for Rayburn.        :-\
[/quote]

are you fishing this......?

[/quote]

I was all set.  Have a friend that has a boat at Rayburn.  He is an old fellow and I don't think he will want to make the trip to Toledo.

[quote]There was no push for Rayburn intil Toledo was selected.[/quote]

The last two have been at Rayburn. I started the thread about the "Next Tournament" talking about Rayburn not Toledo. It doesnt matter to me which one you guys pick. I can only maybe make Rayburn though. We just need to pin this thing down

[quote name="coach2" post="1013392" timestamp="1306091143"]
At this point, it does not matter to me!  There was no push for Rayburn intil Toledo was selected.  Typical!
[/quote]

Exactly why I'm not getting involved........If this tourney happens, I predict 2 boats at Rayburn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder