Montgomery vs. Little Cypress-Mauriceville Game 2 & 3/Montgomery wins series!

LCM had chances to put both of todays games away, but couldn't close.  Very hard fought series.  Cody Smith pitched a great game 2 for LCM.

Montgomery is a VERY young and talented team.  The best defensive team I've seen all season.  Montgomery had their backs to the wall several times today, but responded every time.  Sometimes you have to give credit where its due.

[quote name="Slam14" post="1011133" timestamp="1305423447"]

LCM had chances to put both of todays games away, but couldn't close.  Very hard fought series.  Cody Smith pitched a great game 2 for LCM.

Montgomery is a VERY young and talented team.  The best defensive team I've seen all season.   Montgomery had their backs to the wall several times today, but responded every time.   Sometimes you have to give credit where its due.
[/quote]

All of those close district games, (a few in extra innings) seem to have paid off for Montgomery.  They have been in a lot of close games.  Good season LCM!  Nothing to be ashamed of, Montgomery is a really good team.

[quote name="L.C.M.Fanatic" post="1011165" timestamp="1305427638"]
Yea I don't know how many of Montgomery's players were Sophomores. And they were good too. They all hit the ball the other way very well. Better watch out the next couple years Brenham  ;)
[/quote]

Trust me, I know....  They always play us hard. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder